Chapter 4

No one's POV

Rantaro parks the car at the parking lot and stepped out the vehicle along with Kokichi doing the same. They walked to Saihara's door, luckily Shuichi had a spare key under the door mate. Rantaro unlocks the door and holds it for Kokichi. "Hey..." Rantaro says looking around for the detective. "I'm in the living room!" Shuichi called. They both walked to the living room and saw Shuichi on the floor.

He had the handcuffs on and was on his stomach next to him was his phone which was shattered. "Oh, hey Kokichi didn't know you were coming." He smiled, Kokichi waved at him. Rantaro walk up to Shuichi and kneeled down "How do you get these off?" The avocado haired boy asked. "There's a key on the coffee table." He explained. Kokichi walked to the coffee table grabbing the keys and tossing them to Rantaro.

"Thanks ko." He thanked her than removed the handcuffs off of Shuichi wrists. "Haha thanks." He said embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck. "No Problem." Rantaro smiled "Hey we should do something today...." Kokichi said looking around. "That's a good idea ko!" Rantaro agreed. "Ah, ok. " Shuichi smiled.

"What should we do?" Shuichi asked "I wanna hang out with Nagito and his boyfriend..." Kokichi said the turns to Rantaro. "Fine." He agreed, Kokichi smiled and walked up to Shuichi. "Don't worry they're really nice Saihara-Chan!" She said getting on her tippy toes and patting his head. "You're still calling me that?" Shuichi asked the shorter girl. "Yeah! I like it." She said pulling her phone out, and started texting Nagito.

Big bro hope 🥯

Nagito!

hey oma!

Can we hang out with you and haji?

sure I'll ask him.

Ok...

he said yes ^^

Yay! Can my Rantaro and Shuichi come too?

I'll ask hajimeme...

ok he said fine after a lot of begging.

Yay ok!

where do you wanna go?

Hmm maybe the mall.

ok see you there!

YeH!

*chat ended*

"He said yes! We're going to the mall." Kokichi said looking at both boys. "Alright come on!" Rantaro said walking to the door. Kokichi and Shuichi following behind. They get into the car and drive off to the mall. Kokichi wanted to sit in the back with Shuichi while Rantaro sat in the front so he could drive.

In the car Shuichi told Rantaro to play My Chemical Romance, but Kokichi protested and told him to keep his emo shit to himself. Feeling sad and embarrassed he curled up in a ball and cried. Kokichi then got lectured by Rantaro and told her to apologize, so she did.

Finally they made it to the mall. Kokichi dashed out the car. Rantaro tried cheering up Shuichi. Kokichi spotted Nagito, which was easy cause of his marshmallow hair. "Nagihoe!" Kokichi yelled, Nagito whipped his head over to the small girl. "What did I say about calling me that in public!?" He yelled looking down at Kokichi.

She chuckled "Hey a mommy and shy-hara! How are you guys?" He called out to the two walking their way. "Its Amami.." he said looking at Nagito in the eye "Eh same thing." He said turning around "hey haji! over here!" He called to the brown haired boy. "Oh heyy." He said sipping his orange juice.

"Hey haji!" Kokichi said hugging him. "Heyyy." He replied pushing her away. "What's wrong with him?" Hajime said pointing at Shuichi who was in a corner "He's just mad cause I didn't let him listen to his emo music." Kokichi walked up to him "Stop being a baby saihara-Chan!" She started poking his head.

"Kokichi...stop." He whined turning to her. "I'm hungry.." She mumbled "Why are you telling me? Go ask Rantaro he's your boyfriend." He grumbled still mad. Kokichi walked away and went to Rantaro. "Food." She started poking his stomach "Food..food..food..food..food the baby wants food." "Ok, ok come on." He grabbed her hand and walked to the Foodcourt.

They all decided on Mac-Donald's. Kokichi got a kids meal, Shuichi got a large fry for himself, and Nagito got a Mac flurry. The three ate there shit- I mean food. "Hey Kokichi?" Hajime asked playing with Nagito's hair "Yeah?" She replied with her mouth full.

"How's the baby?" He asked before getting a mouth full of ice cream from Nagito. "The baby's good." She said. "That's good...found any names yet?" Kokichi and Rantaro look at each other "Uhh no not yet." Ranting answered "Call it hope-ouch!" Nagito got interrupted by Hajime pulling his hair "Let them choose!" He glared at him as he nodded slowly.

I need help finding a name for the baby...any requests?