Chapter 50

No ones POV

5 years later

Today was a special day, for Kai and Yuki both. For today was the twos wedding day, the both realized that they needed each other. So they got back together , Kai had to get used to being with Yuki for he had some old memories of there past relationship. But Yuki had been trying his best to make him comfortable. The two go to therapy together, it's helpful. Anyways, after awhile of asking, Yuki finally said yes to Kai's marriage proposal.

Yuki's father had been sent to jail, though he seemed like he didn't care. He was gonna be there for at least 10 years. Yuki felt good about having his feather in jail, for personal reason of course. Well let's get back to more important things. Like the wedding that's happening right now. Kokichi was crying of happiness, Shuichi was well being Shuichi. Nagito was very happy, Hajime was also doing his own thing. None of Yuki's family shows up. But Shuichis father did for some reason.

Since this author is very lazy and doesn't feel like writing, so let's just skip to the vows. The priest or whatever the fuck it's called spoke up, "Do you, Yuki Nakamura take Kai Saihara as your husband?" "I do." Yuki said with a smile. "And do you, Kai Saihara take Yuki Nakamura to be your husband?" "Yes." Kai winked at Yuki. "Now present to you, husband and husband." Kai and Yuki didn't wait for the man to say kiss, they just went for it. Everyone cheered.

"I'm so proud." Kokichi cried. "He grew up so fast." Kokichi cuddled Shuichis arm. "Yeah, sure sure did." He smiled. "I'm happy I got to raise him with you." Kokichi giggled. "I'm happy to Kokichi, I love you." Shuichi and Kokichi hugged. "I love Shumai so much!" She laughed happily, wiping her tears on his suit. He patted her head gently. Nagito randomly joined the hug, then Hajime. "Aw group hug!" Nagito laughed. "Ah-." Shuichi stuttered. "Yay! I love hugs!" Kokichi giggled. "I do too." Hajime said.

Shuichi's father joined the group hug as well. Kai and Yuki were still kissing, until they finally let go. Kai smiled, "I love you." He said gently grabbing his hands. "I love you to Kai!" Yuki giggled. "So, this means I can move in with you right?" Kai asked. "Of course." Yuki shrugged. Kai giggled and messed up Yuki's hair. "I guess I have to find an actual job then." Yuki sighed. "How do you even get money?" "My aunt just sends me money, but she's sick." Yuki shook his head. "Ah I see." Kai mumbled.

"Well that doesn't matter, what matters is you and me." Yuki had a stupid smile, and Kai smiled back, and Yuki picked his up bridal style. "Oh!" Kai jumped. "I might audition for a movie or something." Yuki went on about talking about himself. "Yeah, you could get it your very talent unlike me." Kai sighed. "No, you're talented too you can do a lot of things!" He held Kai closer. "Like what? I'm only good at predicting the weather for news channels." Kai scoffed of disappoint in himself.

"Kai! You could predict people's futures like uh, thought weird old ladies that think they're witches." "Why would I want to do that? I don't give a fuck about peoples futures." He crossed his arms. "Well, do you wanna work?" Yuki said. "Not really." "Then don't think about it, I'll work of us." Yuki shouted proudly. "Fine." Kai mumbled. "Hehe, come one I want to eat cake." Yuki giggled and went over to the food.

Time skippy

"Oh Kai I'll miss you!" Kokichi cried clinging onto Kai's body had he tried to hold his boxes. "I'll miss you too mom, can you let go?" Kokichi refused. Kai walked over to Yuki's car dragging Kokichi with him, and he placed his boxes in the trunk. "Do you have to go!? You'll visit right?" Kokichi pouted. "Yes I'll visit." Kai sighed. "Good!" Kokichi ran over to Yuki. "You better treat my son right, or I'll beat you up again like last time." She crossed her arms glaring at him, since she was very small and Yuki was unhumanly tall she had to go on her tippy toes to look him in the eyes.

"I will Mrs. Oma I promise!" His sweat dropped. "Okay! Shumai come say goodbye!" Kokichi yelled at Shuichi who was still inside, being Shuichi. "Ah I'm coming!" He yelled back, he seemed to be busy. "Let's just leave, he's probably doing work like always." Kai groaned. "Shumai!" Kokichi frowned. "I'm here, I'm here sorry." He stuttered. "Say bye to your son." Kokichi pointed. "Bye dad." Kai walked over to him and hugged Shuichi. "Bye Kai." He smiled, "here." Shuichi handed him something.

"What is it?" Kai asked in confusion. "Open it when you get to your new home." Shuichi patted his head. "Okay." Kai looked at the notebook his father gave him. "Kai! This is the first time your leaving us!" Kokichi cried, "Don't die! Don't do anything illegal! And please stay safe!" She hugged him. "I will." Kai smiled. "Woof." Mochi walked over barking, and shaking his tail. "And goodbye Mochi!" Kai ran over and picked up the dog. "I'm still confused about how your still alive but goodbye." Kai smile brightly. "He loves that dog." Yuki scoffed.

Kai and Yuki but everything in his car and got in. "BYE KAI! I LOVE YOU!" Kokichi cried waving her arm rapidly. "Bye Kai." Shuichi had a sad smile. "Bye mom bye dad." Kai waved. "Bark!" Mochi barked. Kai and Yuki waved and drove off. "Are you crying?" Yuki asked concerned. "No." Kai wiped his eyes, "Yeah right, well visit them don't worry." Yuki kissed his forehead. "Focus on driving idiot." Kai mumbled and looked out the window. "Right sorry." Yuki payed attention to the road.

This was the start of something amazing, but alas it was the end for this story though Kai and Yuki are gonna try their best on there improved life. Even if things get hard, they promised each other they will make it through this obstacle called life.

Kai couldn't wait any longer so he opened the notebook Shuichi had gave him.

Dear Kai,

I know I haven't been the best father figure to you but I really have been trying my best to make you happy. I'm happy I got to have this opportunity to raise you, and you are truly amazing, it's been tough for all of us. But I just wanted to say I love you so much and I'm so proud of you and I hope you do amazing things in the future.

Love, Your father Shuichi Saihara.

Kai smiled softly. "Thanks dad."

"I love you too."

The end.