Today is Kai's Birthday!

8/25 is Kai's Birthday! He is now 26 🧍

No ones POV

      Kai got up from his sleep, Yuki wasn't beside him. So he walked around the house looking for his husband. "Yuki?" Kai yelled softly.

In the small living there stood a large long box, covered in yellow rapping paper with pink polka dots. Topped with a light pink bow. "What?" He walked towards it. He noticed that it moved slightly. Kai then understood that Yuki was inside of it. He knocked softly, then started banging on it. "Ah!" Yuki screamed. Then the box fell over.

Yuki busted out, "Why'd you do that, you ruined the surprise." Yuki rubbed his head. "Sorry." "Why were you in a box? I know to surprise me but for what." Kai bent down and looked at him. "Cause today's you birthday! Don't you remember?" Yuki smiled happily. "Oh, I guess I forgot.." Kai looked away.

"Anyways, here's your gift cookie!" He handed him a small gift. Kai curiously opened it.

"But it's just a cookie." He looked unamused.
"Yeah but I know how much you like them."
"That's not a lot of effort."
"What do you not like it!?"
"No no it's fine.."

Yuki and Kai cuddled on the couch. "You know, I baked that cookie for you." Yuki smiled. "It was the only cookie that turned out perfect, the rest I burnt." "That's nice." Kai fiddled with Yuki's hair, moving it to see his pretty green eyes. "Thank you though, it was really tasty." Kai kissed him on the cheek. "You're welcome cookie."

This is really short sorry heh.