Chapter 12

No one's POV

After ordering there drinks, they arrived quickly. Kai looked at Mrs. Saihara, she was taking a sip from her water. Kai turned around a bit to see the other customers at the restaurant. When Kai noticed a familiar cloud haired boy. "Uncwle twoe." (Uncle toe) He hit Shuichi's shoulder, pointing at the tall man. "Kai don't point at people, it's rude." Shuichi told him, he stopped pointing. "Uncwle twoe." He said as Nagito walked away, not noticing him.

"What did he want?" Mr. Saihara questioned. "He just saw one of Kokichi's friends." He responded. "Oh, then why did he call him...-." "He calls him uncle toe, his name is Nagito, but Kai only hears toe so he calls him uncle toe." Kokichi explained. "Oh makes sense." He said looking over at the baby. Looking for the tall cloud haired man.

"We'll see him later Kai." Kokichi exclaimed, Kai looked at his mother then started playing with his hair. "He listens very well!" Mr. Saihara said fascinated by the baby. "He's just obedient." Shuichi explained taking a sip from his drink. Kai moves his hand towards Shuichi's drink (water). Shuichi takes another straw from the table, puts it in the cup and let's Kai drink from it.

After a while of chatting they order there food, still waiting for the food to arrive. Kai was hitting the table, "Kai stop." Shuichi said looking up at him. He stops and makes a sad face. "Is he gonna cry?" Mr. Saihara asked. "No." Kokichi said "he doesn't cry he only whines a bit that's all." She continued. Kai looks at her "fwood.." he mumbled. "Wait a little bit the food will a arrive shortly." She explained.

Kai nods and play with is small hands. The food arrived (finally) the waiter set all the plates down on their table (I don't feel like telling you what they ordered ok) Kai looked at the food, his eyes sparkled. Like he was in a cartoon, where a character was so hungry they would drool at the sight of food. He looks at his father (Shuichi) "fwood." He said pointing at Shuichi's plate.

He sighs and takes a small piece of chicken and hands it to him, Kai giggle and almost immediately ate it. (Yes Kai has teeth now.) "ahem." Mrs. Saihara coughed to get everyone's attention. "Why don't we continue talking about how you too got together." She smiled. Shuichi nodded and gulped. "Well uh.." Shuichi mumbled. "Why are you so afraid to tell? Is something wrong?" She acted innocent.

"No nothing wrong, me and Kokichi were only friends before Kai was born, she was already with someone else." He looked over at Kokichi "she thought the baby was her boyfriends but it ended up being mine.." "so your with a slut?" Shuichi's mother said glaring at Kokichi. Kokichi flinched at the word. "Mom don't call her that!" Shuichi hit the table with his fist. "What it's true!" She glared at Shuichi. "You just met her! You know shit about her!" He yelled back.

Kai looks at the two yelling. Not as loud to draw attention in the restaurant. Kai looked at his mother. She was looking down at ground clenching her fists. She had tears in the corners of her eyes. "G-guys please calm dow-." "Stay out of this!" Mrs. Saihara glared at her husband. He looked down as well. "It's not my fault you wanna be with a girl who isn't pretty!" She continued to shout at Kokichi.

Kokichi was hurt a lot, she didn't think it would end up like this. Mrs. Saihara was saying hurtful things about her. Like how she could never be a good wife or she's not pretty enough. She would say she was flat and skinny, she was too short. And Kokichi was insecure about all those things. She thought she got over them, but....

Kokichi was in the rage of tears. She was trying so hard not to cry her heart out. "Mom stop!" Shuichi yelling at Mrs. Saihara. Kokichi stood up up and ran to the restroom. "How could you!" Shuichi said glaring at his mother. Kai was very confused, and grabbed a piece of chicken from his father's plate and throws it Mrs. Saihara. "Kai stop.." he said covering his eyes with hands.

Me and my wife 🦖❤️🐡