JOHNTEN

cheating 
rough sex
slapping (being rough, manhandling)
crying
blood , mo lube

bottom sub :  ten
top dom : johnny

it was currently 4 am and johnny was on the couch waiting for ten to come back from the party he allowed ten to go too.   ten promised to come back by 1 am but its 3 hours later now .   ten had a long way to go .

ten was currently at the party and he may have gotten drunk.  to the point where hes in the bedroom with some man now.  short story,, ten had sex with another man.   he had hickeys littered all over his torso and his whole body.   when they were done ten went to sleep as the man left.   when he woke up he was finally in the right senses. 

he looked at the time... 5:45 am 
he shot up off the bed and got dressed, getting his car keys .   he went to look in the mirror but saw the hickeys  everywhere and the cum stains on his black pants .   ' johnny's gonna kill me '  he thought  'im so done '

he was so scared and he decided to face himself and go back home .   he didnt know what awaited him.  

ten finally got home.  he was at the doorsteps and opened the door as quietly as he could. he didn't expect johnny to be standing there with a emotionless face . 

he looked down and squeezed his face. he then softly slammed the door. 

"where were you ?"  johnny asked with a monotone voice. 

ten didn't answer and looked down in shame. 

"i will ask again.  where were you" johnny roared out . 

"i-i-i .   please don't punish me.. im sorry"  ten cried out. 

"what the fuck is that on your neck chitta.  you were out being a slut ?  really ?" johnny walked quickly towards him, grabbing his neck to see it closely . 

ten started sobbing "im s-so sorry daddy,  please i was not i-in the right mindset"  johnny just stared at him before going to get his belt.

johnny quickly came back and grabbed ten in a rough manner. ten struggling and trying to get away.
johnny threw him on the couch "strip" johnny growled

"n-no." ten gulped

"what? are you talking back to me ? arent you the fucking slut who opens up for anybody?"

johnny took off tens pants to see dried cum on his boxers . "seriously?" johnny grabbed the belt and rained it down on tens bum, making him scream in pain.

"ARE U GONNA GO OUT AND CHEAT?? HUH?? ANSWER ME!" johnny roared out and he continued to rain down hits on ten.

"i-im not. i-im really sorry" ten cried out .
johnny stopped after a couple hits and turned ten around.

he hugged ten "im sorry for punishing you like that ,, theres more to come but i love you. what you did was unacceptable. you could've gotten-" johnny broke down crying.

"i just dont want u hurt ok?? someone couldve taken advantage of you. i know you can defend yourself but its still dangerous ok ?" johnny said wiping his tears and also tens tears.

"i have another punishment for u-" "no dont want"
"i know. im not gonna do it now. but in the morning ok ? i love u"

"i love u too"ten said back as they kissed .

morning time

johnny was the first one to wake up.  he didnt want to wake up ten now so he got up silently and went to his room and arranged their bed.

after a couple hours ten finally woke up but he was grumpy that he woke up to an empty space right beside him. 

ten went upstairs , upset .   "ten come here"
"no" ten snapped

"excuse me ?? who do you think youre talking to"  johnny snapped back

ten ignored him and tried to walk to the bathroom but was ss at him by johnny
johnny got close to his ear and said
"i wont hesitate to bend you over and pound in you until you're crying and begging me to stop. watch your attitude. im not your friend." johnny growled and he smacked tens bum making him whine .  

"go to our room,strip and bend over"

ten quickly went to their room and stripped of his clothes.  not wanting to anger johnny .  johnny and ten usually had vanilla sex and it was very rare for him to get pounded in my bed unless he was bad or he wanted it .

johnny followed behind ten after a while.  he went in and saw ten did what he said to do.

"ass up now."   ten put his ass up waiting for johnny. he didnt like how he was naked but johnny wasnt.
he wiggled his ass around,  he got needy.

johnny stripped of his shirt.  got on the bed and started grinding on tens bare ass.  ten suddenly got the urge to cum 

"i-i-i need to cum" 
johnny chuckled  "youre cumming when i havent even touched you or put anything in you? go ahead"

johnny stripped his pants and boxers.  "i wont be using any lube" johnny said with a 'you know this right?' tone 

ten was scared because they've never done it without lube and hes very tight.

johnny put on a condom and got on the bed.  he put himself at tens entrance.  he tried to slide in but it was hard and ten couldnt hold himself up on his hands because of the pain.  "w-wait, it hurts" 
johnny waiting for ten.  he slid out and started eating out and maybe lubricate it a little

"a-a-ah omg daddy so good "
"so good right ?" johnny said as he spanked ten some .

he went back up and pit his member at tens entrance and tried again.

he slipped past the ring of muscle.  making ten cry out, johnny pushed all the way in and made ten yelp and move forward but he held ten in place and kept him from moving "its t-too deep please" johnny ignored him and pulled all the way out and slammed into him, making a bulge form in tens stomach. ten didnt say anything and just whimpered and tears formed in his eyes.
johnny slapped his ass a couple times before thrusting in and out .
"a-ah ngh! daddy so deep"
"yeah? im so deep" johnny said as he he thrusted harder and grabbed tens neck, making his arch his back more" ten already had the urge to come

"fuck ten,  youre so tight.  im gonna come" 
"come in me in me ! please"   ten cried out
johnny spilled his seed in ten. they stayed there for a while and johnny picked ten up with his member still in him.  he went to the drawer and pulled out a buttplug.  quickly replacing it, johnny took a sleeping ten back to the bed and cuddled him and slowly fell asleep after.

hi !! i havent been posting as much but i will start again 😋😋

thank you for reading !!  more chapters sahll come