DOIL

SHIP:DOIL
WARNING/GENRE: (slow)SMUT, FLUFF,
⚠️ s/h⚠️

BOTTOM:taeil

TOP:doyoung

SUB:taeil

DOM:doyoung

recently taeil has been so stressed, and he hasn't been able to get any sleep.  he really wanted to take a break but he has multiple things to do. 

right now he's in the bathroom doing something you wouldn't expect for him to do.
he was self harming. for him it was the only way to relieve his stress. for a long time he was clean but he relapsed and it became so addictive. 

he kept this away from his boyfriend doyoung, because he was scared of how he would react.

"one.. for being a dumbo
two.. for being a scaredy-cat
three for not working hard..".
and so on. 

he didn't even notice doyoung was home so he was just sitting there with blood everywhere,  shaking and crying.

"baby!! i'm home!!  i'm-". doyoung then noticed the door open,  with taeil just sitting their with blood everywhere. 

"omg!". doyoung exclaimed as he dropped his bags and ran to taeil.

"omg taeil- what's going on, baby. breathe alright".   doyoung then went to get towels from the cupboard to wipe the floor amd taeils hands. 

When he came back he quickly wet the towels,  slowly comimg towards taeil so he wouldnt scare him.

By the time doyoung was done it was almost 6:00 pm so he decided to put taeil to sleep for a while so when he wakes up theyll be able to talk.

Doyoung then went through all the house, cleaning up,etc

taeil suddenly woke up,  trying get out the bed but his body not working.  he then got the strength to get out and go to the bathroom.

doyoung heard to some sounds so he ran up the stairs, meeting taeil coming out the bathroom...

"hey...."  taeil then broke down in sobs, apologizing.

"hey,hey,hey.  Its okay baby. we all have our moments.. mka?  it's ok.  just try and come to me when you have troubles ok?  i promise with all my life i wouldn't judge"  doyoung said as he kissed taeils head.

"c-can we maybe have slow sex?" taeil said as he looked up to doyoung.  doyoung didn't know what to say, but he would anything to make taeil happy and comfortable.

"sure baby,  i promise you'll enjoy it" do young said as he picked taeil up,  bringing him to the room and softly dropping him on the bed. 

"i'm gonna start now baby, hm"
doyoung then started kissing up on taeils neck,  pecking it then deeply kissing it and making hickeys.

"ngh, fuck" taeil breathed out. doyoung then reached down to taeils member, slowly rubbing it which caused taeil to softly whine.

doyoung then took off his shirt, causing taeil to drool over how sexy doyoung was shirtless. "i love you , mhm?".doyoung said as he leaned in to kiss taeil.

doyoung then slowly took taeils shirt, along with the underwear he had on.

doyoung slowly rubbed taeils thighs while reminding him how much he loved him and how valid he was.

"baby, you're very precious to me and i love you very very much" doyoung said while kissing his neck.
doyoung then took off his pants also, rubbing his member.   he then went to get the lube out the drawer,  they has multiple but he made sure to get the strawberry one since that smell made taeil feel relaxed and warm inside.

he then came back as soon as possible,  he slowly removed his boxers,  taeil drooled over the size,  it made him feel so full.  doyoung rubbed some lube on his fingers making sure to also rub it on his hole. he slipped his fingers in taeils tight heat making sure to be slow and soft

"ngh, doyou i-it feels good" taeil cried out. taeil was so sensitive, doyoung started going in and out, adding fingers as time passed.

"doyou can you please fuck me now ?" taeil cried out.
doyoung didn't hesitate to pull his fingers out, he then put some lube on his member.

doyoung then positioned himself at his hole, pushing in making taeil whine.
"doyou, please t-the rest". doyoung then slipped the rest in, making taeil grab the sheets.

doyoung waited a couple minutes for taeil to adjust. he then started moving slowly, he didn't want to hurt taeil so he just thrusted a little, putting his hand on taeils stomach so he could feel the bulge.

"ngh, feels so good!"taeil cried out as he had tears forming. doyoung then picked up taeil and flipped taeil so they would be in a riding position. he then put taeils hands around him, thrusting into him making taeil moan and whine.

taeil always knew that he didn't have to ask for permission to cum but he still did it anyway.
"can i please cum daddy?" doyoung nodded as he slowly thrusted into taeil, making sure to hit his prostate.

taeil came allover himself, shaking and whining.
doyoung felt the need to cum, usually taeil only wants doyoung to cum outside of him but he wanted him to i'm inside him today.

"i'm gonna cum do you want it in or out ?"
"in please"
"mhm good little boy"
doyoung then came into him, staying in him for a while..

"can you please stay in me ?"
"sure honey"

he then laid them on the bed, covering taeil before himself, making sure to not pull out.

"sleep well honey" doyoung said as he kissed taeils head