TENYANG

TOP: ten

BOTTOM: yangyang

ten was in the bathroom when he suddenly heard yangyang moans coming from the room. he was curious so peeked in to see that yangyang was fucking himself on a dildo. ten was really surprised because yangyang always seemed so innocent. he walked in the room, walking to the bed and watching yangyang push the dildo in and out. yangyang was so deep into what he was doing that he didn't notice ten standing batt he edge of the bed. "baby what are you doing?" ten said. yangyang was so shocked and quickly got the covers and covered himself.
"there's no point in covering yourself. i already saw you" ten said emotionless
"what the fuck are you doing here, i thought the door was locked" yangyang whined out. ten didn't even wait for yangyang and he suddenly kissed him, getting on the bed and taking off his clothes. he removed the covers and threw the dildo away from yangyang's hand. he picked up yangyang, flipping him over and putting him on all fours. yangyang didn't protest because he also wanted this. he was in love with ten and he's never felt like this with anyone. ten quickly got a condom from the drawer and lube.
he ripped it open and put it on. yangyang hadn't gotten a look at tens member so he was surprised when ten pulled it out and it was big. he always has a kink for guys who have big members with veins on it. "i'm gonna out it in, i'll put more lube if your need it. ok?" ten said softly.
"o-oh ok." ten then pushed in, he was very tight that ten had to put more lube to simply get past his rim.  he slowly started thrusting in and out.  yangyang let out a high pitched moan like never before. yangyang  was obviously really sensitive.  ten thrusted in and out, angling his memeber at his prostate and hitting it dead on.  he grabbed yangyangs neck and pulled it back, thrusting hard into yangyang.  making him drowsy and drool.  yangyang has never felt like this before  and his moans were so loud and high pitched.  "baba b-baba faster pl-lease"  yangyang cried out.   ten when faster and harder, making yangyang clench and whine.  yangyang clenching made ten feel a different type of pleasure.  "fuck you're so right" 
"baba i need to c-cum"  "cum you little slut.  cum everywhere" ten said as he pounded into yangyang harder.  he was also close to his release.  he finally came into the condom at the same time as yangyang came.   ten pulled out, making yangyang drop on the bed.  he threw away the condom, going to get a small towel to clean him and yangyang.   when he finally done, he got some clothes to put on,  he also got some clothes for yangyang.  dressing him up while he was asleep. 

the next morning.  yangyang woke up in pain and whining.  ten was already awake.  he had some painkillers and water.  yangyang grabbed the medicine , throwing it in his mouth and chugging down the water.  later one they both confessed their feelings to each other

hi guys !! i'm back. my mental health is definitely better and i will be writing more