DOCAS

SHIP: DOCAS
GENRE/WARNING: M - PREG, FLASHBACK of SMUT

BOTTOM:DOYOUNG

TOP:LUCAS

SUB: DOYOUNG

DOM: LUCAS

it's was Saturday morning

it's was Saturday morning . Doyoung and Lucas were sleeping when doyoung suddenly shot up from the bed . he had puke in his mouth and he quickly ran to the bathroom. he been throwing up for the past week. And he thought it was a stomach bug  but he didn't have any other symptoms of a stomach bug. he quickly flushed the toilet and washed his mouth out .

Lucas woke up to the sound of someone throwing up . He got up in a flash . Knocking on the door. "are you okay dodo?"  "yea I'm alright"  . When doyoung opened the door  he looked so worn out and he looked all sweaty. "should we go to the doctor?" Lucas said. "no, it's alright I'll just go to the local pharmacy and pick up some things "

Doyoung was currently driving to the pharmacy thinking . he was currently at a red light and it was taking some time when he suddenly had a flashback to two weeks ago when lucas and doyoung had sex.

slower daddy, ah" "you like that. huh?" "y-yea,I love it" doyoung felt something dribble down his leg. "you came i-in me?" "mhm.baby it's okay right? aren't you on birth control?" "yea I am, I-I was just surprised"

doyoung suddenly started silently crying . he was really scared he really didn't want it to be what he was thinking. "what if I'm pregnant? from what I remember I was on birth control. "

by the time he was at the pharmacy he went to the isle that had pregnancy test.  He grabbed 10 of them. He quickly paid for them and ran out. when he finally got home get went upstairs silently because he didn't want Lucas to know he was home .

He went to the bathroom. Quickly pulling off his pants and taking all of the test except for one. He quickly flipped them over. Covering his mouth at the results. "I-i can't be pregnant. how is Lucas going to react. will h-he want the baby?" doyoung started crying .he never expected something like this to happen.

He heard footsteps coming "are you okay doyoung? when did you get home?" 
"Honey? are you in there? I'm coming in ok?"
"n-no. I'm fine . I promise."
Doyoung quickly threw all of the tests away forgetting to bury them deep inside the trash can.

Doyoung wiped his tears and quickly went out . ignoring lucas and going on the bed. "baby. did i do something wrong? are you alright?" "nothing happened" doyoung said coldly.
"baby.. you know that you can come to me for anything. i wont be mad. at all."
"i said nothing is wrong. alright?  you wont understand . you never understand. fucking bitch. im so scared for everything. how everything will turn ou-" lucas quickly hugged him even tho doyoung was hitting him and crying.

"baby. why dont you go to sleep. alright? know that you can tell me anything. i love you. alright?"
"mhm. i love you too"

doyoung was upstairs sleeping and lucas was just walking around the house . he decided to go to the bathroom. he suddenly stopped when he saw something in the trash can.  he stepped closer to the trash can picking up the pregnancy tests .

when he saw it was positive his eyes grew in shock .
"is this why he he's been moody? if he's pregnant i'm perfectly okay with that"  lucas thought

lucas quietly picked all of the test and put them in a bag and stored them in his drawer.
he decided to go to the store to buy snacks and some food for doyoung .

doyoung woke up the nest morning immediately going to bathroom, throwing up . he did his normal routine with washing out his mouth . he the looked in the trash and noticed that the test weren't in the trash .  "where are they? i swear i put them here?"

doyoung started searching everywhere in the bathroom, digging in the trash,and checking inside the mirrors.  he started panicking and crying .

"doyoung...are you okay?"  "NO! w-where the test.. t-t-the sticks. i put them here and they're gone. nobody else supposed to know" doyoung started shaking .

"know what?.."     "that i'm pregnant for fuck sakes!"
"doyoung. please breathe in and out . it's okay alright? i have the tests. i don't mind if your pregnant"

doyoung then started crying"i-i'm sorry. i didn't know what to do"

"baby just breathe in out . okay. i don't want anything to happen . "

doyoung then started using his breathing technique. when he was finally calm he went to the bed with lucas and cuddled.  the whole day they just talk about what they thought the baby's gender was going to be or what they're were going to name the baby.   

guys i'm finally back. i'm doing a little better right now . i'll try my hardest to upload. i really don't wanna leave this book .