XIAODERY

SHIP: XIAODERY
WARNING/GENRE: LITTLESPACE,SMUT.
BOTTOM: Xiaojun

TOP:Hendery

SUB:Xiaojun

DOM:Hendery

the smut is not during the littlespace.

Xiaojun was in the bedroom and bored. He wanted to go somewhere but he couldn't without Henderys permission, but that's not what he was thinking about.
He decided to get dressed and go to the cafe . When he was done he decided to spend some time at the park.

Hendery POV
I bought some cute outfits for xiaojun so I wanted him to try it out when I got home .
(At home)
"Xiaojun" "baby?" "Where are you" .
I climbed up the stairs and went to the bedroom to find no one there .
I dropped all my things and went out to look for him I also grabbed a vibrator .

I went out to look for him . I decided to go to the park. I saw a figure and went up to it . "Xiaojun?" . That's when I saw that he was sleeping. I secretly pulled down his pants hoping he didn't wake up and shoved the vibrator in his hole and put it on high.

Xiaojun POV

I felt something go into me and someone carrying me but I thought it was a dream until I woke up .
I was in a car . I felt something vibrating in me but before I could take it out hendery said "take it out and your punishment will be worse than you expect"in a deep hot voice .
"I-Im sorry d-d-daddy" it was too much pleasure for me that I started crying. Suddenly the car stopped. Hendery turned back " why are you crying? You got yourself into this by disobeying one of my rules didn't you" I kept on crying because I was scared of what was going to happen. I haven't gotten a punishment in months and usually henderys punishments were harsh and rough . "ANSWER ME!!"he screamed. "y-yes"he slapped me "yes what?" "y-y-yes daddy " he slapped me again "say it without stuttering"
"Yes daddy" "ok now stop crying, you are already getting your hole whipped when we get home and you don't want me to add to what I'm going to do to you"

When we got home hendery drug me out the car and we went inside.
"By the time I get upstairs I want you naked on all fours with your face on the floor . Make sure you are in front of the door where I can see when I get inside"
"Spread you ass cheeks too so I can see that pink hole of yours"
"p-p-please daddy i-I'm sorry"
he just walked away to the kitchen .
I decided to go upstairs really quickly so my punishment won't get worse.
I quickly stripped my clothes off and got in the doorway on all fours and spread my ass . It was really embarrassing especially since I didn't shave in a while .

Hendery POV
I came back with a big ginger that looked like a dildo, lemon juice and a whip.
Xiaojun was in the position I liked and where I can see everything.

All I heard was Xiaojun begging me .
"Xiaojun baby" "y-yes?" "You know that I love you right? But you broke one of my rules" " I was searching for you everywhere! You don't know how worried I was. What if something happened to you?"
"I-I'm really sorry daddy. I'm so-sorry" he broke down in sobs . "I'm going to start now baby. Do you need to breathe first?" "yes please" he took a couple breaths. "I'm going to start now ok."
I pulled the vibrator out then grabbed the lemon juice . Spread his hole then poured some lemon juice into his hole and watched how some of it spilled out . I got my whip "count. and if you miss one we are going to start over" "o-ok" I quickly brung down the whip to his hole .

Xiaojun POV
I broke down in sobs when he brung down the whip. The lemon juice making it burn.
"o-one" "t-t-t-t-two" "t-t-thre-e" he did that 150 times .

When he was done he grabbed something but I didn't know what he grabbed. I felt something go in me that made my hole burn more. "Scream or make any sound I'll leave a vibrator in you for 2 days." I quickly shut my mouth before anything came out"

Hendery POV
I took off my pants so he could suck me off . I grabbed him and got on the bed . I put my dick in his mouth "come on be a good boy and give your daddy some pleasure"

"o-oh my god . Shit that feels good"
"yea use your dirty tongue to make daddy feel good"

Xiaojun POV
He came in my mouth and he was so sweet . " is your daddy sweet?" "yes"

He turned me around and took the ginger out of me. My hole was so stretched that you could see inside.

"do you want a reward for being a good boy for daddy" "y-yes daddy!! I want it I'll be good for you!"

Hendery POV

I wanted to give him a reward for being good . I got down to his ass then put my youngest and finger on his hole.
" no daddy. Mhm not t-there . o-oh "
I started to eat him out . His moans was like music to me . I finally stopped. I slapped his ass hard because he was whining. "Stop whining. Do you want me to stop ?" "n-no"

3rd person POV
Hendery suddenly slammed into him without any warning . Xiaojun screamed "ahhhh d-daddy feels soo ahhh go-o-od"
Hendery kept on slamming into him .

Xiaojun POV
I suddenly felt liquid dripping down my leg and saw that he came in me. "Daddy that was so good" "yea. Have you learnt your lesson?" "Yes daddy. I have"

Hendery POV
I went to go get some wipes to clean him .
By the time I got back he was asleep so I had to clean him carefully. " a-ah daddy I sleeping " then I figured that he fell into littlespace and wanted to sleep. "Hmm baby have a good night sleep" I kissed him on the head and put the covers over me and him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi! Hope you liked this chapter . If you have any request just comment it and I will do it as soon as possible. Thank you.