XIAOHENYANG

SHIP:xiaohenyang

WARNING/GENRE: SMUT
switch:yangyang
bttm:hendery
top:xiaojun
sub:hendery,yangyang
dom:xiaojun,yangyang

it was a sunday, a day where yangyang and xiaojun had to go to work for most of the day while hendery was just at home.
hendery was just sitting on the couch when he noticed it was almost 9:00. yangyang and xiaojun usually come home at 10:00 so he thought it would be a good idea to cook for them earlier.
he quickly went to the kitchen, bringing all the ingredients out, making sure to be careful and not spill anything. he then got out the pots, deciding to make white rice and wonton soup.
by the time he was done it was 9:50 so he set the pots aside, cleaning up where he cooked and putting the ingredients back.

he then got plates out, making sure to get chopsticks and spoons. he was putting the plates on the dinner table when he suddenly felt hands wrap around him, he got scared but then he smelt xiaojun.

"dery, were home~". hendery then turned around, kissing xiaojun.

"where is yangyang?"
"he's coming"
yangyang then walked through the door, taking off his coat, and shoes.

"yangie,junnie, i made dinner" hendery said proudly,smiling.

"aww, thanks honey."

"bet it taste good" xiaojun said as he sat down.
by the time they were done hendery didn't notice anything suspicious about xiaojun or yangyang but they were planning to give him a fun time especially since theyve been busy and hendery has been lonely and craving for attention.

xiaojun put his plate in the sink, also with yangyangs plate, making sure to be quite as they went to the room.

hendery was done with his good but then he noticed they were gone. "junnie?.. yangie? where are you?" hendery said softly.

hendery wanted to remain calm so he just went upstairs, making sure to breathe. he then saw that both of them were in the shower. he was relieved to know where they were.

he then went to sleep, not knowing what yangyang and xiaojun were planning at all.

by the time he woke up it was around 12:00am, he decided to go downstairs, heading some noise. he then stopped his tracks when he heard yangyang moaning.

"a-ah xiaojun, fuck harder" yangyang moaned out.

hendery peeked his head out the stairs rail, not sharing them to see him.
he then saw xiaojun get up, xiaojun was headed towards him.
xiaojun then blended down, putting two fingers under henderys chin and raising it up.

"hey baby, do you also wan have fun with us? hm. you can't all the attention to yourself?" xiaojun breathed out

hendery then nodded his head,looking down almost ashamed on how he was already getting hard by xiaojuns words. the way xiaojun spoke,he had movements, and his everything was just so sexy to hendery.

xiaojun then picked hendery up, bringing him over to yangyang. yangyang then took off his clothes, putting small kisses on him while doing his task .

"y-yangie, please hurry" hendery huffed out
"baby, be calm. i'm coming ok?" yangyan said as he chuckled.
hendery was so hard by the time yangyang got his pants off, his dick, just sticking there proudly to the point where he hid his face out of embarrassment.

xiaojun and yangyang cooed at hendery, covering himself and blushing so hard. yangyang then slowly stripped off henderys panties, a thong to be exact. no one could explain how embarrassed hendery was, he even forgot himself that he was wearing a thong.
xiaojun then flipped his over, rubbing his finger on henderys hole.
"do you like that? when i rub your hole?" xiaojun whispered in his ear.
"yes junnie". hendery said already drooling.

xiaojun then switched spots with yangyang, so he would fuck yangyang while yangyang did that to hendery.

yangyang then put lube on his fingers, trying to get the right amount so he could scissor hendery open.

yangyang then leaned in to make out with hendery as he also put his finger at henderys hole, pushing in which made hendery moan into the kiss. "ngh, yangie"

hendery was moaning so loudly, he was so sensitive and so needy. yangyang finally thought it was enough so he slipped out his fingers, rubbing the lube left over on his member.

meanwhile xiaojun was behind them, rubbing his memeber back and forth. trying to get himself to cum before he fucked yangyang again.

"ah fuck i'm bout to cum" xiaojun then came into his hands, rubbing it around his member.

he then got on the couch like hendery and yangyang,. positioning himself behind yangyang, slamming into him which made him stop and move forwards, making his member go deeper into hendery.

"A-AH, it's t-too deep yangie" hendery said as he whined and grabbed anything around him.

"it's ok, baby, breathe" xiaojun said as he thrusted into yangyang.

"yangyang.. it's ok just breathe and keep on going ok?"

xiaojun then started thrusting into yangyang, making him grunt. yangyang then continued with his own task.

"i-i need to c-c-cum, can i?". hendery whined out, turning his head to the side where yangyang could put his head.

"it's ok baby, go ahead and cum"
xiaojun said as he also felt like he needed to cum, cumming outside of yangyang

yangyang was still thrusting into hendery also feeling like he needed to cum. 

hendery then came,  it getting on his stomach and face.  "do you want me to come inside of you or outside baby?"  "i-inside please" hendery said while grabbing onto yangyang back. hendery always loved when they would come inside him, it made him feel full.   yangyang then came inside him,  waiting for hendery to cook off before pulling out.

xiaojun pulled out,  waiting for yangyang to finish so he could clean all of them.  
yangyang then slowly pulled out, making sure to be careful. 

xiaojun then when to get some small towels, making sure to wet them.
by the time he came back he saw that they were already asleep so he just cleaned them and got blankets and cuddled them until he slept.

i tried my hardest 😅 it's probably not the best.

sorry i said it was supposed to be three chapters but i'm gonna save the last one for another time 😭 sorry ! but hope you guys buoy these chapters