NORENMIN

i've actually never wrote norenmin smut but i'll try my hardest.

„pls try to request or leave comments of ideas i can use„ and i'll also be uploading a lot.

PM/DM me if you have any requests:) i'll gladly take care them

SHIP: NORENMIN
WARNING/GENRE: SMUT,little-space,(daddy kink),degradation,spanking(jaemin)

BTTM/s:RENJUN,and JAEMIN
TOP:JENO
SUB/s:RENJUN,and JAEMIN
DOM:JENO

"a-ah, jaemin what if he catches us.. we're gonna gets punishmen-" renjun whispered. "renjun, he's not gonna catch us, just be quiet. okay?" jaemin said as he continued to thrust the clear dildo into renjun

"a-ah jaemin, harder please, faster. omg. right there jaemin" renjun whined. minutes by minutes he got louder to the point jaemin had to pinch him to be quiet.

"i'm sorry jaemin. it feels good. omg. i'm going to c-cum." renjun said . "oo-oh i'm cumming" rennin said with a high whiny voice .

jaemin just jacked off to renjun moaning trying to also keep his moans in knowing they weren't allowed to do this . it seems asif that they forgot keno places cameras in their room, so he could monitor them

meanwhile in jenos office he was watching them do things together that was against their rules . he simply sat there deciding what to do with them.

he then decided to do nothing except for ignore them for the rest of the next day .

...next day

jaemin was the first one to wake up in the morning. he then noticed that his pants were half down . he quickly pulled them up . he then noticed next to him renin was there completely naked, he grabbed his pants off the floor and his underwear, slipping it on without waking him up.

he then when down stairs and noticed that jeno was cooking something. "good morning daddy !" jaemin said happily.  jeno ignored him going to the cabinet to get the plates .  "daddy...what happened?" jaemin said in a sad voice.

jaemin started following jeno, "w-why won't you talk to me"jaemin started whining.   jeno finally had enough and grabbed jaemin a neck and slammed him to the wall. 

"you wanna know why i'm mad? huh? answer me you little slut".     "yes daddy i-i wanna know". jaemin said with little tears dripping down his face.

"which one out of you sluts thought it was a good idea to go against my rules and masturbate when I SIMPLY TOLD YOU BITCHES MULTIPLE TIMES!" jeno grunted out.

"i-i didn't do anything, daddy please. i-it was only
re-ejun i swear" jaemin said while crying hard

jeno then let go of his neck, grabbing his arm, dragged him to his office and played the video from the camera "then what is this little slut, what is THIS?! answer my fucking question"
"da-da i promise it wasn't my i-idea".jaemin said dropping to the ground crying hard. 

"get up and go call renjun. it seems like you guys need a lesson"
"N-NO daddyy please!!" jaemin was sobbing so hard because he knew what would come.
"baby. you know i love you. right? now go get renjun and both of you guys should strip and go to the punishment room" jeno said while cupping jaemin face and softly pecking him .

jaemin quickly ran upstairs going to the room renjun was sleeping in "r-renjun wake up, daddy say we should strip and go to punishment room"
"why we go to punishment room? i no want go to that room" renjun said on the verge of tears .