TAETEN

SHIP: TAETEN

WARNING/GENRE: SMUT(slow),FLUFF, loss of virginity (ten)

bttm:ten
top:taeyong
sub:ten
dom:taeyong

taeyong just came back from work, tired and all sweaty

taeyong just came back from work, tired and all sweaty. he hanged his jacket and took of his shoes. he then remembered he left ten birthday gift in the car. he quickly got the key going to the car. 

he went back in with the first in his hands, locked the door and went upstairs slowly making sure not to make any noise so he could surprise ten .

he slowly got in the room being careful with his feet . he then saw that ten was asleep and he looked so cute !! 

he slowly went to the bed sitting down next to ten but not too close . he gently shook ten which made ten squirm. 

"baby, wake up. i have a gift for you" taeyong said while caressing tens head.   
ten slowly woke up with his eyes fluttering open. 
"taeyong? what're you doin here, a-arent you supposed to be .. at work?" ten slowly said trying to stretch. 

"mhm, i am but it's your birthday so i decided to take a break and i'm also off work for the next two days so we can go anywhere you like" taeyong said whole chuckling 

ten then jumped on taeyong breaking out in giggles.
"wait baby get off me.  let's open your gift" taeyong said getting red and laughing.   

ten then got off taeyong,grabbing the gift bag. 
taeyong knew ten liked to wear feminine clothes like skirts, or panties so he bought ten two pairs of panties and three skirts .

ten looked through the bag in a hurry with a happy face he quickly grabbed the panties,  jumping up and down, giggling.

taeyong just watch him while chuckling. "baby, calm down. theres more for you" 

ten then took the rest out looking at the skirts taeyong bought. he admired the skirts so much . "you got them in pink!!". ten said while giggling

"yes honey, now go put them in your drawer on the bottom and go take a bath honey" taeyong said softly.   when ten was gone taeyong secretly got a bag from under the bed and got out the things inside

he got the flowers and put it on the bed and put some roses on the bed, lit the candles,turned off the lights, and got the promise ring from the small box . 

taeyong was thinking about making ten feel loved for his birthday.  he then stripped his work clothes off and put on different clothes on .

ten was finally don't so he dried of himself and got put the bathroom and went to the room.  he then stopped at the doorway seeing the room and seeing taeyong on one knee with a small box that had a ring in it.
"w-what's going on? taeyong?". ten said white his voice quivering.
taeyong got up and then started walking towards him
"ten,chittaphon, from the day i met you, the day i set my eyes on you i thought you were the more beautiful guy in the world, you're the most carefree person, the most kind person, i really wanna make you feel loved, i know you aren't ready for marriage yet so i bought you a promise ring so when you are ready, we could get married. so Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul would you accept this promise ring?" taeyong said softly.