VACATION (Billy and Stu)

Hai everyone!!

This will be stu macher x mommy!reader x  daddy!billy loomis!

3rd POV

"Stu! Get your butt back here now!" The woman and man called out to the boy that were jogging towards the town square's band, 'jesus why did I agree to this?'

-Flashback-

"Momma I love disney movies I wish we could go one day!" Stu yelled out playing with his toys in the livingroom, "babyboy back away from the tv you'll hurt your eyes." Billy cooed at the boy placing his news paper on the floor and crawling over to the boy to wrap his arms around his waist.

"hm what do you think billy? Should we go to disney and let our prince meet mickey and goofy?" The woman closed the fridge cutting up bananas and placing them on the side of the Disney princess plate and placing the nuggets and barbecue sauce separate from each other knowing her prince liked to be neat and tidy with his food.

"PLEASEE" stu yelled jumping up and giving his two doms puppy eyes, "dear what did we tell you about inside voices?" Billy scolded the tall boy pinching his nose as he giggled.

"To only use them when in danger or if we have playtime" "..because?" "Because we don't want people getting suspicious of us when we bring our victims back to the house and have noise complaints" stu pouted while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Good job remembering buck! Now sit up straight and grab your sippy cup from your little cabinet please" the woman cooed and placed the plate on the floor turning the volume down a bit, the boy ran back almost tripping but held out the cup.

"Hm to be honest I think we should it'd be fun for our little boy and we'd get to have some family photos." Billy chuckled a bit and pulled you in for a hug kissing your forehead and kissing the top of stu's head

"YAY"

-Flashback over-

"STU MACHER! Put your mask on correctly or I'll drag you back to the hotel by your nose!" You yelled out pulling the boy down by his ear and putting his mask on correctly looking at him with disappointment

"Sorry momma.." he sighed out and walked slowly hanging his head looking over at Billy with puppy dog eyes.
"Aw dear I'm sorry but you have been a bit jumpy since we left the hotel we don't wanna lose you and we definitely don't want you getting sick. Your momma is worried because some people don't know how to be kind and considerate to those around them by not wearing a mask."

"Oh! Well I'm sorry momma I'll wear it right and I'll slow down since these mean people don't know how to behave themselves!" Stu puffed out his chest marching on and holding onto you and Billy's hands leaning down to mask kiss you both on the cheek.

Billy rolled his eyes but smiled underneath the mask and tightened his grip on stu's hand watching a woman walk past them with no mask.

"Let's go grab some snacks dears." You smiled softly at the two talking amongst themselves.

This was an amazing vacation ♡