Dolly(Brahms Heelshire)

Hello my loves this will be a male!reader x little!brahms

Warning this will include:
Fluff

3rd POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Oh shit!"(Y/N) woke up to the sound of the alarm signaling it was time to wake up brahms and get the chores together. He woke up and stumbled out the door slipping on his shorts and putting on his slippers as to not slip jogging down the hall.

"Brahms honey- damn it stupid shoe! Honey ! Wake up it's time to eat lunch while Papa does chores!" He stopped in front of brahms door and opened it expecting a sleeping Brahms or the boy sitting on his carpet playing with his toys, but only saw a nicely put together bed with a note attached to the pillow.

'Go to the bathroom :)'

The man chuckled and walked towards the bathroom door and opened it getting hit with a smell of lemon cleaner and bleach. "What the-?"the man looked around seeing the clean tiles, the clean glass mirror and the toilet was even scrubbed amazingly!

Looking at the toilet seat he saw another note with taped to it.

'Go to the kitchen there's a present for you :)'

After reading it he heard a bit of shuffling through the walls knowing his little wall boy well he acted as if he didn't notice the tiny giggle.

'Oh no he must've used marker for this note' the man thought with a smile.
Walking down the hall he did stop a few times to make sure his little boy didn't color on the walls or write him any notes without paper.

"Speak of the devil and he may appear." (Y/N) chuckled looking at the refrigerator door covered in Brahm's artwork and stickers and seeing purple writing in big bold letters

'TURN AROUND!!!'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!" Brahms yelled out and threw around sprinkles and confetti.

"Oh brahms you're so sweet to me thank you for the birthday love sweet boy!" (Y/N) pulled out a chair and placed Brahms in it and kissed his cheeks.

"But papa! I was supposed to treat you like a big boy today there's breakfast and cake for you too!" Brahms grumbled even though he secretly liked being served first.
(such a spoiled boy)

"Of course you did and I'm so happy you did but a birthday king always has a birthday prince by his side,so I'll need to feed you first then we get dessert later." (Y/N) smiled softly and placed the breakfast on the table pouring apple juice for him and orange juice for Brahms since he needs more Vitamin C.

The boys sat down at the table laughing and joking and enjoying each others presence when (Y/N) stopped and thought about today.

"Brahmsie don't think I didn't forget that marker on the fridge."

The boy looked up and laughed nervously,
"Pfft what marker?"and took off scampering into the walls.

'Such a spoiled boy'

(Sorry it's so short I have other requests I need to get done! I'll do better after they're all done though)