Big Boy Breakfast (Leatherface/Bubba)

Hai this is also another picture of mine!! I made breakfast for myself 🥺💖 and thought it'd be so much better eating with bubba😊💗
This will be quite short !! And it'll be Bubba x Musclular Male!Reader

Bubba's point of view:

"Bubba"

"Bubba"

"Bubba baby wake up it's morning time"
(Y/N) croaked out pushing on my belly making me squeal, he chuckled and walked out the room leaving me to jump up and put on my cowboy slippers.

Hearing (Y/N) run down the stairs I trudged toward the bathroom sliding off my mask and looking at...my face, no no thoughts about that now (Y/N) doesn't like when I cry and I don't like it either whenever it makes the inside of the mask moist.

(Y/N) POV:

'What's taking him so long?'

"Country road take me home...to the place.."

'Ah the shower aw he remembered the routine I gave him'

Bubba's POV again

"TooO the pLace I BelooonG west Virginia Mountain MaMaaa, take mE hoMe cOuntry-"

'Oh it's time to wash my face!(Y/N) would be so proud I'm glad he's with me I'd probably have those teenage pervert bumps as mama likes to call em'

I turned off the shower and dried myself off and dusted a bit of baby powder around my chest and legs since it gets a bit hot out here on days like this and I don't want my thighs to create too much friction.

Hm I wish my thighs were more like (Y/N)s but he says he likes me this way so I'm fine with that :)

I looked toward my mask on the counter and decided to leave it smiling and squealing slightly excited for this morning, tomorrow will be the 4th of July which means more victims and an amazing barbecue!

I slid on my clothes and placed a bit of moisturizer on my face running down the stairs.

'Wait a minute... what's that sme-'

'OH MY GOODNESS ITS BREAKFAST'

3rd POV:

Bubba ran down the stairs squealing and running toward the kitchen but was then blocked by a large figure.

"Oh sweetie I'm glad you don't have your mask on but you need to watch where you're going to trip, come on tho bubbles I made you something special" (Y/N) beamed while scooping the man up and chuckling hearing his squeals and giggling

(Y/N) knew bubba got scared whenever he picked him up but he worked out a lot and helped around the house picking up multiple bodies and helping the men out with dragging car parts from victims.

Doing that for a year can really bulk a guy up especially in this heat.

Setting the man down in the chair (Y/N) walked toward the counter picking up some whipped cream and his Angel's food.

"Here you go sweetness eat up!"(Y/N) kissed his cheek and grabbed the dishes starting to hum and wash them

Bubba was happy with his life, yes there were people who made fun of him for his disability and his appearance but no one dared to say anything about his sexuality. Who ever did would answer to his saw and momma.

I hope you guys liked and enjoyed this!! This was one of the stories I just wanted to do I'll be done with your requests tho💖