Omorashi (Freddy Kreuger)

Haii this chapter will include the following:
Omorashi
Daddy dominant
Pee
Submissive Girl
Degradation (names like Bitch,Slut,Worthless, and etc)
Smut

Please don't read if this isn't your cup of tea or if this hurts your poor little hearts

3rd POV:

He was rocking into her so much it felt like he was trying to pound her to death. Her moans were covered by her own underwear stuffed into her mouth, her breathing was heavy and tears were streaming down her face as she looked up at the man with love. She loved his visits in her mind, she didn't know if this man was apart of her secret fantasy or if he was someone she saw before. But she didn't care.

"You'll be with me forever and you'll never escape bitch"

"I'll make you beg for me everyday you pig!"he cackled as he smacked her tit watching it bruise under his ungloved hand.

"Oh shit did that hurt?"she felt him slow the pace checking if she was okay in the smallest way, she shook her head and cried out to him feeling her legs shake.

"No? Ha! I always knew you were a slut, you love this shit!"

"Y/N I swear if you wake up from this one you're in trouble"

"Y/N"

"Y/N!" her boss walked up to her and shook her shoulders, breathing heavily she looked up at him startled.

"Yes sir?"

"You were daydreaming again! Get yer head outta the clouds and into ya damn work tomorrow! If I even see you sitting still in the middle of work yer fired!"

It was already 11:39 at night (Y/N) was leaving work and trudging toward the bus stop, her purse was tightly gripped and her phone was in her hand.

Hearing the bus pull up and stop opening up the doors,the exhaust from the bus filled her nose and she scowled at the smell walking up the stairs.

"480 Hudson Road, please take your time I'm in not in a rush"she said quietly entering her card and walking toward the back.

There were a couple of people like her sitting around by the window, but one man stuck out to her like a sore thumb.
He looked like he was wearing a... Christmas sweater?? In the middle of may?

She turned her head not noticing the man stared back at her in the reflection of the window smirking.

After the bus pulled off the girl stumbled and sat down in the middle of the seats, next to her were a couple.

(Y/N) got a tight feeling in her chest realizing she'd probably never meet anyone who'd love her for her and treat her right.

Looking over at the couple who were snuggling close to eachother trying to watch a video she smiled.

"Excuse me? You both are so sweet it makes me wish I had a partner" the couple blushed seeing this beautiful girl fawn over them!

"Thank you now if you'll excuse us this is our stop" the woman rang the bell and picked up each other's purses walking down the stairs and toward the exit.

(Y/N) smiled softly and plugged in her earbuds glancing at the man in the sweater, he looked so lonely... well she did too sitting by herself but she ignored it.

Watching the people clear off the bus one by one (Y/N) noticed the man never moved from his spot and never even glanced toward the driver.

"Hey buddy! You've been on this bus since this afternoon you plan on going down to the shelter anytime soon?"the driver called back looking at the man in the rearview mirror.