Sorry (Vincent and Bo Sinclair)

Hello this chapter will include:

Mdlb
Mentions of self harm
Lots of love for my boys🥺💕

"Who in the hell put the muffins in the freezer!?"you yelled while going through the freezer, "Hello? God damn it boys all this meat and crap needs to be cleaned out the freezer. Can y'all come here ?"you asked again getting slightly irritated. You pushed everything back in the freezer but knocked over some frozen ribs....which then hit your foot.

"Ugh damn it why" you mumbled trying to ignore the pain and bruise forming on your foot. "Boys where are you!? Get in this kitchen now!" You cried out in anger and frustration, they both came running "yes mommy?"

"Why didn't you both clean out the freezer today? I told you both to make sure everything is clean before I come home from work.", they looked down at the floor quietly then vincent began to sniffle and breakdown then so did Bo.

"We're sorry we'll do it please don't put us in the chair, we'll clean!" Bo said looking pale and rubbing at his wrists.
"Vincent? Bo? Honey what's wrong with you two? Let me see your wri-" you reached for them and they jerked back whimpering.

Your heart ached for these boys they were treated so badly when they were younger and acted so tough when strangers or their brother was around when in reality they needed reassurance and love.

"Come here you both I'm sorry for being so upset it's alright" you whispered not wanting to scare them more.

You picked up the frozen food and let the boys play awhile in the livingroom, you were starting their plates for lunch when you felt something or someone pulling at your sleeve. You looked over and saw vincent holding onto one of his knifes and looking up at you with doe eyes, oh lord you knew what he wanted.

"Yes love?"you asked putting the plates down gently, "momma can we go to the museum? I wanna make more dollies"he said cutely.
"Only if you eat your lunch and pick up your toys sweetheart then we can go but we're coming straight home before 8"you said softly.

"Yes momma"
"But mommy I wanna stay up!! We're big boys!"you heard bo say from the doorframe to the kitchen, you chuckled and picked Bo up and placed him in his chair and pushing a coloring book toward him.

"If you're such a big boy then I guess you can help me wash the dishes and clean while me and vincent go play at the museum" you glanced and watch his frown grow and his eyes staring to water.

"Fine we can sleep before 8 but I wanna bedtime story before please"he asked sweetly. You smiled and watched the two brothers eat their lunch.

--Time Skip--

"And after seeing the beasts true beautiful form she fell in love even more and they lived happily ever after the end!"you smiled and put the book down looking down at your boys who were sound asleep.

"This is what love feels like"you stared at your wedding ring with love and adoration and looked at the two brothers with the same love and staring at their wedding rings too and watching them crawl closer together.

"I'll love you both for the rest of my life"