♡Attitude ♡ (Candyman)

Hai everyone as you already know I am a black female and I am tired of not being able to see most stories with a black or other POC readers or at least having some of their qualities.

I'm always seeing flat hair, porcelain skin or never seeing anything about wearing bonnets when you get out of bed or anything so it's a bit tiring but I shall change that with my book 😤💗
Anyways enjoy!!

3rd POV:

'Damn it where did I put it?'you wondered looking around, flipping up the couch cushions and looking between the cracks.

"What's wrong little one?" Daniel asked looking around at the mess you were making. "I swear I can find everything, phone cases,money, and barrets from the hair store but I can't find my damn bonnet!"you exclaimed huffing a bit.

"Language my love, why not wear this one?"he said picking up the pretty pastel yellow with pretty pink flowers decorating the top.

The bonnet you wanted was silk white with a beautiful pink rose planted on the top with the name princess stitched on top, "Because it's not the same one you got me!"you pouted and felt your lip start to tremble.

"Oh dear is that was this is all about? Oh no please don't cry darling you'll ruin your makeup and you worked so hard on it"he cooed, picking you up sitting on the love seat pulling you onto his lap.

You were fed up with always losing stuff and you wanted your bonnet. (Y/N) stood up and faced the man sitting down now looking at her with wide eyes.

"No! I want my bonnet I don't want that stupid one! And i don't care if you don't like my fucking language, it's my mouth and I don't give a damn what you think DANIEL!"

You puffed out your chest and crossed your arms not backing down from your attitude.
"What did you just say?"he whispered looking down putting his hands to his chin.

"I said I-"

"No, no not that.... what the hell did you just call me?he now looked up at you with a glare that could kill millions.

'Oh shit' you thought already finding where the nearest door was, "Oh shit is right darling, go grab your collar, your leash as well and grab the vaseline. You have too much attitude today." he chuckled reading your mind and now sitting up staring at you with a smile. The bees around him getting rowdier and started to buzz in her ears.

"Don't even think about grabbing the silk one either"

10

9

(Y/N) ran to the bedroom looking for everything and searching through the drawers

8

7

6

Looking around she contemplated her choices, she could go out there with the stuff and face her punishment like a good girl or... she could survive this punishment!

5

4

3

"2?" Daniel looked around confused, did this girl really go around the bend and decide to not come to her master?

"1"

"Y/N?"he got up taking off his jacket and calming his bees and walking toward the door,  he reached for the knob and turned.

'She locked the door'

He let out a sigh and swishes his hand toward the door and easily walked in seeing the girl standing near the window watching the moonlight hit her beautiful dark brown skin, the smell of coco butter and coffee swirling his mind making him hum.

"(Y/N) dear I think I'll have something better for you and me to get over this problem of yours."

You turned and looked at him with tears in your eyes, damn it he can never resist your tears.

"Oh darling come here, you won't get punished we can just cuddle"

You whimpered and climbed into the bed snuggling with your stuffie watching daniel climb in as well.

"I'm sorry for being so mean daddy... I just miss the bonnet you got for me.. I love it and I wish I could take back the bad words I said as well" (Y/N) whispered out,

"No dear of course not it's alright I actually have a surprise for you"

He smiled and took out a beautiful pastel yellow and blue lettering stitched on the top saying 'honey bee' silk bonnet.

It was adorable and sweet, his bees even landed on the top and hummed softly.

"Oh my god daddy it's amazing I love it so much, it's even better than the princess!!"
You jumped on top of him and peppered his face with kisses

"Now that's the name i love to here"