Baby doll (Chucky)

Hello sorry its been so long this will be fairly short and sfw

-age regression
-little age: 2
-slight warning about self harm

Chucky walked down the alleyway it was 11 PM giving him enough time to walk around and not be seen by others, he remembered the last time he went down this street with Andy and planned on finding the kid and gutting him.
"Woah a doll!" He heard some kid say he turned around getting ready to turn into his doll form until he squinted and saw a young woman wearing dark colors and glasses, he grabbed an old rusty spoon from off the ground thinking about ripping her eyes out until he heard words he'd never thought he'd hear again.
"Awe why would anyone leave you out here? I'll take care of you and let you get all dressed and toasty!" She smiled and skipped down the alleyway and found her apartment back door and locked it running up the stairs and stripping as she walked throughout her kitchen hanging everything up.
Putting chucky down on the kitchen cabinet and running toward her room and grabbed some soap,polish,and a towel to help clean off chucky. "Alright now let's run some hot water and see how long you've been out there"she placed him in the sink and poured a bit of bleach and laundry detergent as well wanting him to soak.
"I'm gonna take a shower while you soak dolly bye byee" she waved her hand and shuffled to the bathroom closing the door and turning up her music.

"What the hell!? Why is she having me soak I have a battery in me damn it!... well I guess it's fine since its surrounded by a dome" he looked around and added a bit more soap and cleaned his hair acting as if he was really taking a bath like a human again. He looked around humming to himself taking in all the pastel colors and sweet smells coming from both the shower and her kitchen he looked to his right and saw a strawberry cake with glaze reaching over and grabbing a slice taking a bite and moaning at the taste.

"Its so good I think I'll get used to living with this broad" while he sat there eating he didn't notice the look of fear on the girls face as she stood in front of the bathroom door already done with her shower and tip toeing to her room.
"Okay okay okay get it together Y/N it's a doll eating cake and sitting in your tub talking, nothing too crazy about that!" Shaking her head she chuckled and pinched herself wincing and noticing this was in fact real. She threw on her onesie and pink ankle socks enjoying the softness of the and walked out her room coming out with a  hair dryer, she walked toward the doll as if she wasnt scared at all.

"Hey dolly I'm gonna dry you now!" She bent over picking up the slightly heavier doll and looked over to her cake noticing three slices of cake missing and giggled happy that even a doll likes her baking, drying him off after about 30 mins and drying her own hair in the meantime she picked up chucky then placed him on the floor next to her stuffies and her little train set and played Shaun the sheep clapping her hands while sucking on her pacifier.

Chucky didn't understand what was going on but remembered seeing people in the asylum having this coping mechanism called age regression and frowned wondering what happened to this girl for her to regress then noticed her bruises and burn marks.
"Hey kid, dont worry I'm not gonna hurt ya I just wanna ask if can change the show I'd rather watch a Disney movie" she nodded smiling harder and changed it to bambi calming down when hearing the calming music.

After about a couple of minutes into the movie she giggled at flower's bashful behavior and looked over at chucky smiling at her. "Pretty dolly" she pointed at chucky clapping and squeezing him trying to cuddle the air out his lungs.

"Thanks kid but now it's time to go to bed we can finish the movie in the morning with breakfast alright?"

"Otaes night night" she picked him up and cuddled him going to sleep immediately.

Chucky found his new love