Smile Little One (Hannibal Lecter)

This chapter will have:
Petplay
Bondage
Ddlg

"Where are you darling?" said hannibal who just came home from working with a patient a bit tired. "..." no response "Puppy?" he walked toward the livingroom and found some toys sprawled out on the floor and the bookshelves were covered in glitter and stickers.

"I'm in hereee" she said as she walked out the kitchen with a tray of cookies covered in huge amounts of pastel colored sugary frosting. She smiled proud of the cookies until she noticed the frowning expression her daddy had on his face. She was about to question him until she looked around and saw the mess and saw his eye shift toward her neck.

"Where is your collar pet? Don't you know the rules? Remember to clean up before daddy comes home and make sure you are sitting at the door leash in your mouth and collar around your neck ready to be walked."

She visibly gulped and quickly started coming up with an excuse "I-", he held up a finger to shush her. "You know the rules get the lotion,belt and the leash darling" he said calmly. "But daddy I sw-" he gripped at her neck and pulled her close noticing how tall he was compared to her small stature.

"Get them now or I'll give you the paddle." He said as his voice dripped with venom, as she ran to go get the neccessary items he had gotten undressed only leaving his pants and socks on." Come here quickly or your punishment with be longer darling"

She ran in with all clothes stripped from her body but a collar wrapped around her neck. "See how easy that was? You could've done this and your punishment wouldn't be as bad darling" he pulled her by the leash and had her lay down on his lap, "Arch your back pup. I'm feeling quite rewarding today dear" he then pushed one finger into her hot core and had his thumb play with her button of nerves gracefully as if he was playing the harp. But just as her arch started to relax in one swift motion he smacked her ass, she whined at the feeling then arched better as his fingers hit her spot.

She wanted to stay there forever only hearing the echoing sound of her ass getting smacked harder and her whines and whimpering being the fuel of hannibal's finger movements.

Just as her arching back he angled his fingers and repeatedly bucked his fingers against her spot making her drool and pool on his thighs. "Pup I'm almost done hold it for awhile longer"  she whined and bucked against his wrist signaling she wanted more. Hannibal chuckled and continued his work.

With one final smack watching her once pale bottom covered in red markings from his hand, he whispered into her ear.
"Come pup"  yanking on her leash choking her slightly and watching as her legs trembled and his thighs get covered by her wetness soaking them.

He picked up the lotion from behind him and kissed her face and wiped away her tears. He placed the cooling lotion on her bottom soothing some of the soreness away.

After he got up to go to the bathroom and get a towel he saw her on her hands and knees with her leash in her mouth smiling and looking at him with all the love in her eyes.

"Oh my little pup I love you"

Hope you all liked it !!