Talk Shit Get Hit (Chucky)

Hai everyone please enjoy, this will have both Charles Lee Ray and doll Chucky!
Oh and the reader will be mute in this,they can make little whimpers and noise but no words. Their vocal cords are pretty bad.

The picture at the top is also mine I drew it while I was in littlespace, it's a drawing of my dream little room🥺💗

WARNING: MAY BE TOO GORY OR SCARY FOR YOUNGER BOOS

3rd POV:

You were so happy after going shopping with Charles, yes Charles Lee Ray the serial killer. Skipping down the street with a brand new good guy doll in hand you turned down the alley way corner and took out your house keys jingling them 3 times to let Charles know it was you at the door.

The police were on his tail again or well yours seeing as though everytime a new murder came up your car was always seen last leaving the scene, with no evidence of you leaving the store,entering the store or talking with the employees they had nothing on you.

"Come on in sweetie" you smiled walking in the apartment seeing charles or chucky in this case sitting on the couch flipping through the channels with a beer in hand. You have no clue why he drinks it when hes only a soul inside a doll but whatever you'll always love your daddy no matter what.

"What's wrong love you look disappointed" you shook your head and slumped on the couch taking the bottle out his hand and swinging it in your mouth.

"Hey! What did I tell you about drinking alcohol?? It only hurts your cords more doll face plus you know what time it is don't you?" you smiled and nodded loving how chucky always reminded you he loved you even in the smallest ways.

'Sorry I had a bad day... people kept asking me about the murders again and this one news man tried to get me to speak more especially in private' you signed and huffed a bit

"Fuck face did what?!? Do you have the shit heads number hun?" Chucky growled out placing the remote down and looking into your eyes already deciding how to kill the piece of shit.

'Yes but please don't bring him here daddy it's already hard enough to see all the scary people especially in a dark place like this... I wanna move-' you stopped looking at chucky get up laying down the new body and lay out his candles and taking out his spell muttering to himself.

"Don't worry doll I'll find us some place better and I'll find a new body I'm getting tired of being a toy, plus I miss my dick."
Chucky growled out and fell face forward and into the new body jumping up with a new grin on his face.

"That bastard's gonna know when he talks shit he gets hit" he picked up his knife and hopped on top of the couch and tilted his head slightly looking up at you.

'Kiss?' You signed blushing slightly

"You always know what I need babes"

"Remember to pick up your toys and when I get back home we'll have tea time and I'll put on bubble guppies!" He called out slamming the door

WARNING SLIGHTLY GORY OR TOO SCARY FOR YOUNGER BOOS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please wait! I'm SO- AUGH" the man barely had time to say anything once chucky slowly pushed out hot glue on to the mans lips.

"You know somethin bud? You talk too much!" Leaning over to grab the iron he placed it over the mans mouth and dried the glue then placed it directly on his mouth just for good measure.

The mans scream was muffled and the hot tears streaming down his face stung the 5 degree burns showing his skin slightly bubbling and starting to peel.

"You newsies just HAD to get in my Angel's business you jus- I know damn well you ain't tryna escape while I'm explainin how disgusting you are to ya!"
Chucky asked after he felt the man start to shake and move around in the chair trying to see if he can get freed and take out the doll.

The man shook his head crying more and whimpering seeing the dolls eyes look more blue and bright, they seemed so humane yet animalistic. 'NO this isn't a doll' ,'Its not a human either!' , 'What the fuck are you!?'

The man yelled out still muffled and raged around making chucky shake with laughter.

"Damn! And I thought my little girl was a little wiggle worm... I wonder if she burned herself or worse.. damn it I should be giving her a bath and seeing if shes okay! Yea definitely!" Chucky hopped down from the mans lap and picked up a gun.

"So this is awkward but I think I left my real gun at the house... sooo I could leave you here and come back tomorrow or I could try killing you with this instead. What do you think?"

"..."

"No answer huh? Oh you fainted hm I guess I'll just have to wake you up."

Chucky took the false gun along with his hands pushing it past the mans burnt lips and broke his jaw while doing so waking the man up with a startle shuffling more and crying, probably pleading for him to stop but he didn't want to hear a sorry he wanted him to know he doesn't like to hear anyone annoying his girl. Finally hearing no more movement the man was finally dying slowly spitting up throw up and choking on its chunks.

"Oh shit ew she's not gonna be happy when she smells this shit on me you keep the gun tho dude"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GORE IS OVER

You sat waiting patiently at the door dressed in your little gear and you hair was put into twists to keep it curly and pretty when you wake up in the morning.

You laid out the tea cups and placed strawberry jelly down with biscuits and peach and green tea. You then hear 3 knocks at the door and got up swinging it open seeing your daddy on the ground but smelling like ick.

"Hey sweetie aw don't make that face daddy knows he stinks dont judge" he laughed and ran to the bathroom smelling strawberries and oatmeal. 'She's in that mood huh?'

The doll laughed knowing whenever she wore these scents she wanted to have 'playtime'

"Its show time!"

He really needed to stop rewatching beetlejuice with (Y/N) its beginning to be a new personality.