Chapter 13 Stuck with you part 2

(Nararator: This is gonna be hella awkward XD )

Being handcuff to a girl while buying condoms most certainly did not look good.

Asano was screaming and praying inside for the ground to open and swallow him whole. "Quickly take something and go!" Karma hissed, face as red as her hair.

"No you take them!" Gakushu snapped.

"You're the boy! It'll look less bad for you" Karma growled elbowing him hard.

"I don't know which kind you....like...DAMN IT just kill me already! or hit me in the head!" Asano groaned misrebly.

"I'd love to but then I'd be handcuffed to a corpse!"

while they were bickering, a passerby assisatant overheard their conversation. He assumed they were dating and were ready to take their relationship to the next level so, being the kind soul he was, he offered his help.

"Excuse me, if you'd like..I'd recommemd you these" he picked up a blue box and handed it to the pair. Both Akabane and Asano were extremely mortified and, with flustered faces, shook their heads. "N-no no! we're not-" they tried to explain only to be silenced by the assistant's kind smile.

"Now there is no need to be shy, at this age it's completely normal" The man assured them.

The teenagers were dying of humiliation.

"Oh there are also flavors, strawberry is very popula, so is banana flavor. Which does the lady prefer? There's also melon and the limited edition, chocolate. Here" he put all of them in Karma's hands and the poor girl was just seconds from fainting.

The assistant continued. "Also sir, you need to chose the right size. Small, regular, or large. There are also extra large ones but I'm sure you wouldn't need those(It takes only one glance to know an extra large)" The man showed them all sorts of brands, sizes, flavors....

"Do you want me to show you how to put it on? Here, I'll take a banana and show y-"

"NO! NO NO NO NO NO!" A loud shriek was heard that neither of the two ever thought they could make. But this was way too much to handle with a cool face.

"Really? I mean schools don't really teach kids a torough sexual education so I thought I could-"

"No! thank you very much but uh.." Karma dumped all the boxes in Asano's arms. Who was still very much frozen, his entire body white with shame and embarrassment. "We'll take these and we'll be fine! bye!" the teenagers ran to the checkpoint, wanting nothing more than just to get out of there.

Needless to say, the two were so red that a tomatoe would be jealous.

The cashier eyed their purchase curiously, then told them the price. The strawberry blonde took out some money from his pocket and took a glimpse of the man behind the counter.

He nodded towards the girl trying to catch her breath. "Lucky you, she's pretty hot"

That was the last straw.

Gakushu switched to autopilot, smiled, thanked and then together with Karma, left the shop.

They found the nearest lawn and crashed into it, their screams were muffled by the dirt and grass.

They laid there for two hours contemplating about the meanings of life.