Chapter 25 Karma will you be my girlfriend?

After the two of them calmed down, the strawberry blonde decided (for the sake of his sanity) to actually have a look at the festival.

They started off with History section, where they read a few captions with pictures and short videos about the way first films were created and about what technologies were used.

He found it very intriguing.

She - not that much. After seeing 2 mini films about the Lumiere brothers, 1 about how they worked and another one about how their work affected society, she had just enough.

Now, they were watching the process of production.

"This is boring,"

"Shh," he hushed her, "I can't hear the commentary,"

"It's literally about paper quality,"

[Three hours later]

"So, remember how I said we shouldn't seperate?" Karma said, subtly trying to sneak her hand out of his.

"Yeah?"

"I take it back. We should seperate,"

Gakushuu knew that the redhead didn't really care about this technical stuff and all, but they were almost done with this section! It would be such a waste not to finish it.

So he thought he would earn some more of her patience with another batch of sweets. Taiyaki - fish shaped cake with custard and chocolate, particulary.

He did.

[Three MORE hours later]

The torment called education on a date has finally ended, but with that, a whole new unpleasant journey began.

"I need to go to the toilet," The girl said, looking around.

"Yeah, me too,"

"Where are they even?"

Silence befell on them and they realized that they had absolutely no idea and means to find out about their whereabouts and the whereabouts of the toilets.

Also, this building was enormous and had four floors.

Oh god.

[Fifteen minutes later]

"It's six fifteen now" the strawberry blonde announced, beckoning at the clock on the walls.

"Are we going home?" Karma looked like she didn't want to leave yet.

"No, we still have a film to see" Gakushuu said.

Karma raised an eyebrow: "What film?"

"Who knows? But the tickets give us an access to the premier of a film that supposedly airs this month" he explained, slightly sheepish, because he was hiding a small detail.

Okay, he didn't know the genre of the film, but was aware of the fact that they wouldn't be watching it the traditional way.