Chapter 4 Romeo and Juliet

The school festival was about to start and the class A's theme this year was the 'theater'. The class had a wonderful idea going on in their mind-to play Romeo and Juliet from Shakespear. Cliche? pretty much. But do they give a shit? No. And the whole class accepted because the reason was simple. One simple reason.

Asana Gakushuu was playing Romeo Montague. And here came the most difficult question of their lives. Who will be his Juliet?

"Isn't it obvious?" Asano Gakuho suddenly entered the classroom making the students quiet down and stop the heated dicussion. Mainly consisting of girls fighting for the role. Just as the wordd left his mouth, a certain strawberry blonde froze in horror. His father was about to do something ridiculous wasn't he?. "I see none other fit for the role then Miss Akabane Karma" he declared with a smirk that would charm every single person in the room. Normaly.

this time however he was met with a great deal of objections and shocked, horrified looks. Were Akabane Karma in the class(she skipped again, saying something along the lines of "Since all the preparations for the festival was going on, it would be a total pain") she would have probably thrown knives at his face. Gakushuu was considering it, but he knew his father's relfexes were too quick for him. He'd probably dodge them all with a straight face.

The man did not seem at all fazed by their reactions though, only loosening his smile to a 'threatenning' and 'merciless' one. "Does anyone have objections?" he slowly asked, eyeing every student and sending a clear warning. It worked quite well because not even a single sound was made, much to the chairman's satisfaction. Asano Gakushuu and Akabane Karma were frok now on the 'deeply inlove with a tragic fate' pair.

[Excuse me if that seemed wrong: Romeo and Juliet were the 'in deeply inlove with a tragic fate' pair. Gakushuu and Karma meanwhile were more of the 'deeply-in-shit-pair with a comical fate']

[That evening: Asano Residence]

Usually at this hour, the chairman would be sipping his coffee while enjoying a good book, while his son would be in his room, studying. Not tonight though. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?! FATHER!" The youngest Asano was currently pacing infront of his father, eye and brow twitching repeatedly whilw his father remained straightfaced while sipping his tea for the nerves.

"Whatever do you mean? Gakushuu-kun" Gakuho asked, feigning an innocent smile. It made Gakushuu want to punch the man. "Why did you give Kar--Akabane the role of Juliet?!" he corrected himself mid sentence. God knows what form of teasings his shitty father would throw at him for using the red head's first name.

The young Asano felt furious and embarrassed. "Oh dear, is it so bad to support my son in his love life?" the elder man grinned, looking very evil. Although infact, he just wanted to help. He so badly sincerely realy just wanted to help but it seemes being nice didn't fit him.

"YES! I MEAN NO!" The strawberry blonde sighed, clutching his head.

"I admit last time I said Akabane interests me but it was just a misunderstanding. I had a very complicated day so I just blurted out the first nonsense that came in my head to get you off my track. She isn't anything but a rival to me, I harbor no special feelings for her so I would appreciate, sir, if you did not do unnecessarry things"

and with that, the boy sprinted to his room while trying to hide the redness of his cheeks and repetitively denying his feelings. But the chairman knew better. Afterall, this was his son we're talking about.

[The next day]

everything started out very......lively. The first thing heard in the room was the scream belonging to the soon-to-be-Juliet. One very very very very angry Juliet.

"WHAT?!" The red headed girl yelled, shocked. No not shocked. Mortified. The students who were talking to her-or atleast were just a while ago, a boy and a girl-were shivering in fear and trembling like Chihuahuas facing a demon.

Which, Akabane most probably resembled at the moment. The girl noticed that the two were scared shitless, unable to answer her questions. So she turned away and searched for the one person who could toroughly explain what the fuck happened yesterday.

"What the hell do you mean by Juliet? is this some kind of sick joke?!" she hissed, grabbing Asano by the collar.

The words seething through her teeth. The boy however, was very prepared for this reaction and had a very calm expression, despite the fact he realized how close they are. "It wasn't my idea, at the least" he sighed looking into those amber orbs, serious even when infuriated they were beautiful. "Can you do something?! Tell the chairman--"

"I did and he had none of it" the strawberry blonde inturrupted, clearly annoyed. "Do you think I wanted this?"

The girl glared at him but let go, noticing that they were attracting unwanted attention. She heard countless gossips and whispers, mostly about how ungrateful she was for being granted the honor to play with oh so fucking fabulous Asano-kun.

Yea screw them.

Karma wasn't happy at all and she certainly wasn't blushing when ahe read the script.

*And then Romeo and Juliet kiss*

she didn't spend the whole night thinking about it. Not at all. The same went for Asano.

Either way she didn't learn her text properly. The girl declared she was dragged into this without her own consent and that if they didn't like it, they should just change the roles. They wouldn't(or rather couldn't) though and she knew it which relieved her a bit. Not that she let it show to be honest. But the reason she couldn't memorise it yet was because of that single line.

*Romeo and Juliet kiss*

which means Asano and her would kiss.