Chapter 5 Romeo VS Juliet

Karma's prince on a white horse(we all know who that is) learned everything perfectly. He refused to admit that it was somewhat exciting, acting was his first time and it appeared he exelled in that aswel. On the current(about third) rehearsal everything went smooth until:

"Romeo, oh Romeo why do you have to be Romeo?" Karma while in a simple white dress asked while standing on a fake balcony. She didn't like the name though, she found it too hard to pronounce, being Japanese and all, and she got tired of repeating it all the time.

So she changed it a bit. "Asano, Asano why do you have to be Asano?" No even that was too cheesy for her. So she tried again. "Hey Asano! why the fuck do you have to be Asano?"
And the person in question deadpanned. "What the hell?!"

"I mean why do you have to have such a stupid name?It sounds so weird and I don't like it so rename yourself or something like that, I don't remember the lines anymore"

she sighed leaning on the railing. It was going to be funnier this way. Then she waited for an answer from her Romeo.

But nothing came as he was still too dumbfounded by her sudden improvisation. "HEY ASANO! TIME TO SHINE YA IDIOT!" she yelled while taking something round(A fake fruit?) from the fake tree ornanament and throwing it where the strawberry blonde was supposed to be.

A cry of pain was heard and suddenly the main character stepped out of a bush with a furious face. But even then, he tried to stick with his lines. "I trust your words, just call me your love, and I will take a new name. Never will I be Romeo agai-"

"Oh dear stalking me from a bush? how perverted" The red head chuckled. The play starting to amuse her. "Besides who are you again?". Gakushuu had a vein popping on his head but he stubbornly recited Romeo's words. "I don't know how to tell you who I am by telling you a name. I hate my name, dear saint-"

"Boooooring. Just tell me who you are" the girl took another fake fruit from the fake tree and threw it at Gakushuu's face. The poor boy just couldn't withstand it anymore. "You know what Juliet? Fuck you. I didn't fly on those ridiculous wings of love or whatever it was and didn't risk getting gutted by your crazy relatives just to get a tomatoe thrown at my face!"

"Oh guts? you don't have them. Considering you only showed your sorry ass after the party. You should have used those wings of love to get me the fuck outta here. It's boring and my fianceé is a pedophile just like you! tch. Falling inlove with a 14 year old, don't you feel ashamed?"

"Juliet my dear your mouth is running today. What about you jump down into my arms and I dodge?" The boy smiled sweetly. "If you desire to be free so much"

Karma gave her a devilishly sexy yet murderous grin. "Romeo my dear should you speak any longer I will. But promise me you will follow in my steps? it will be fun having two corpses in my mansion. My family will most likely accuse yours of my death and burn the whole Montague reaidence down. Such fun~"

Asano returned Karma's grin with an equaly sexy and murderous one. "Why don't we make it easier and burn down your residence do-"

"STOP!" several voices iterrupted this....passionate conversation. The Chairman stared unblinkingly at the two's.....intense eye fucking. The two main characters were too heated they forgot they had an audience.