Chapter 11 What happened next

Asano had no recollection of what happened that day at his place where they were supposed to work on the project. But he knew it wasn't anything good. He woke up at half past 7 pm, sprawled ontop of Karma and with everything they were working with on the ground. He didn't know what happened, he had absolutely no idea.

And it terrified him

he still remembered looking around. Telling himself his father most likely didn't come and see them (thank god) because the two dirty dishes were still on his table. He, very carefully, got out of bed making sure not to wake he sleeping beau-(Ahem! ahem!) demon.

For a while the boy just stood there, clutching his head and looking at anything at all that could tell him what the hell happened last night. Did they just fall asleep? then why couldn't he recall anything? Why did he have this strange feeling?

Did they-
Gakushuu froze at this line of thought. His face turned a dark shade of red and he checked the sleeping girl in his bed to see anything that indicates anything innapropriate that he could have done.

Finding nothing, Gakushuu let out a sigh of relief. He could almost laugh. What was he thinking? Why did that thought even enter his mind? for godsakes they were still wearing the clothes they wore yesterday.

So what happened? Maybe Akabane would know, maybe she tried to poison him or something...
Asano shook his head. No, why would she still be here otherwise? If she could, she would have poisoned him, tortured him or anyhow cause him distress while madly laughing and videotaping it. Or she would have made black mail material and flee from there. Or atleast so the boy assumed.

Talking of which, the girl started to stir. Her eyes soon opened and she sat up groggily. It took her a while for her to get back to reality but when she did, she frowned, her eyes darting from one place to another at the speed of light. "What the hell?" her voice was full of confusion, and quite obviously, threat.

the strawberry blonde felt anything but calm. So Akabane didn't have anything to do with this. Then who? or what? more importantly he had to somehow save his neck and explain. But how could he do it when he himself was completely out of it?

"Apparently we fell asleep" he said with a neutral face. A very usual mask of his. Though inside, he was panicking.

"Fell...asleep.." Karma repeated slowly, then her eyes widened. Redness spreads across her face in a lovely blush, her eye twitched repeatedly and she started checking herself and the bed to make sure nothing had occured between them.

"W-why don't I remember anything?"

"Good question"

they both stayed quiet, feeling extremely uncomfortable and awkward. The red haired girl knew way too well that Asano was puzzled as well. Also, he was that perfect role model so she was very much sure he didn't have his fingers in this. She searched for any clues and her eyes landes on the dishes on the floor.

Before they carried on being even more awkward, someone knocked on the door. Gakuho showed up, his expression completely innocent(don't let this fool you he got two teenagers drunk for christ sake).

"Oh sorry for bothering but it has been very quiet for the past four hours so I came to check" the man's smile didn't waver. In fact, it was so flawless even his son didn't notice anything.

"Everything is fine" Gakushuu answered and mentaly made a note that in those four hours they had, indeed...only slept.

"Alright" Gakuho nodded and emmidiatly retreated. Somewhat expecting the two teenagers wouldn't remember a thing after getting drunk. Either way, he still had his video to watch later.

Gakushuu sighed a bit, and clutched his head. It hurt a bit, which was quite normal. He wasn't used to naps and if he slept for more than 5 hours a day his head would be killing him.(Blame it on the fact he practicaly almost never sleeps)

And almost the same went for the girl.

He didn't notice the girl had stood up and walked towards him. Instead of saying anything, she picked up one of the dishes and examined it for a minute. "Alcohol" she finnaly whispered and realized what might have been the cause.

"Excuse me?" the boy looked shocked.

"The meal your old man made must have contained a bit of alcohol, which would explain the reason why we both fell asleep so easily" Karma gritted her teeth, kicking herself for not realizing earlier.

Both of them got more or less calmer, although the embarrassing fact that the two of them slept in the same bed was still painfully there. Needless to say they wouldn't be able to look at each other in the eye for a few weeks.

[Meanwhile Gakuho was laughing his ass off as he hit the replay button on the video camera as he watched for the ninth time his drunk son's attempt at flirting with the red head]

[Monday]

Gakushuu's phone vibrated. Probably a notification from the media. He took it out and to his surprise there was a messege from the devil herself.

Akabane Shitty Karma: Hey Shuu-chan buy me some comdoms

The boy blinked twice and re read the messege seven times to understand what the hell he was just asked to do. Okay, that was one hell of an unexpected request. He couldn't even think of a witty come back! instead, just sat there dumbfounded and staring at the messege.

"Okay what?!" he ended up yelling. The entire class's attention was on him, and for the first time Gakushuu hated the attention.

Meanwhile, the demon queen was smirking at the flustered Asano. "Cute"