Chapter 8 making Gakushuu flustered

The chairman was looking for two people. His son and his son's crush. "Damn it where are they?!" he hissed.

he had found the place where the two were supposed to be cleaning abandoned with one broom broken in two on the floor. So he proceeded to look for them, slightly enraged and ready to give them a long lecture. After an hour, he reached the basement where he found a fallen metal closet where sports equipment was put. Sighing, he headed towards it with the intention of returning it back to its place but the unexpected weight struck him.

it took him a couple of minutes to discover two of his sleeping students in there. Gakushuu and Akabane. Both of then nodded off, sleeping peacefuly and heck, his son had a small smile on his face. The strawberry blonde never looked so at peace before.

The Chairman stood there, processing the sight, all anger vanished. He took out his phone and took a thousand pictures and wondered wheather he should lock the two up himself somewhere some other time.

[The next day]

"Aaaasano-kun" the girl lazily drawls out his name, a teasing smirk plastered on her face. The strawberry blonde ignored her. "A~sa~no~kun" she smirks even more as she could see the boy's growing agitation.

"Asano-kun, don't you think you should go to a psychologist? you know, that clausthrophobia of yours is pretty serious" the red head said lazily while sitting on the strawberry blonde's desk. It was only yesterday when they got stuck in the equipment locker and then somehow got out. Neither knew when nor thanks to what/whom and although they were grateful, it creeped them out because

1/ the found themselves sleeping while holding hands

2/ someone must have seen them

3/ they don't know who

either way they made a silent agreement never to mention it again. And had no intention to. Despite that, Karma couldn't help but be curious and maybe just a tad bit concerned about the irational fear the boy had about tight/dark spaces. "I don't want you to break down on me again, you know, it's a pain" she proclaimed with a bit of mockery in her voice. She wondered if it was actualy her trying to convince herself that she didn't actualy care.

The person infront of her though, didn't utter a single word, keeping his head low and instead pretending to read his book. It was obvious he wasn't realy reading. Because his eyes weren't moving and, he was holding the book upside down.

"Or should I tell someone? your daddy perha-"

he violently shut the book, cutting her off.

the red head raised an eyebrow, trying to see what kind of expression he was wearing. "That is none of your business Akabane" he hissed, his bangs blocking her view of his face. He was probably getting pissed off, she guessed.

It could be fun.

"Oh, but Asano-kun, I'm just soooo worried. Did something happen that you would like to talk about?" The red head batted her lashes, and pursed her lips, with a look that screamed I'm-an -innocent-bitch-go-do-my-bidding.

He tried to ignore it but she noted that his shoulders were shaking and fists tightly clenched. Indeed Second-place-kun was a good toy to kill time with.

"Or should I hold your hand when we are in an elevator too?" using a playful tone, she jokingly offered her hand and grabbed his, emphasizing her "worry" she was displaying. The moment they made skin contact however, and percieved warmth, something in Karma's stomach moved and she would have freaked out if Gakushuu hadn't moved faster. "T-THERE IS NO NEED TO!" he shouted, or rather squeeled(because his voice literaly jumped two octaves).

His face was as red as Karma's hair.

The boy stood up so abruptly the chair fell backwards with a loud thud(thankfuly no teacher nor other students were in the classroom yet as it was too early). It was now that it came to her that he wasn't pissed off. He was embarrassed. And that flustered face right now...how cute.

"I never knew Asano-kun colorful expressions, let alone such a lovely tint to his cheeks" It made her want to see it more. But don't get the wrong idea, it's not like she found it adorable or anything, she just thought it would be amusing.

and with that, the plan for today was settled. Let's have Asano Gakushuu make more flustered faces.