Chapter 14 Stuck with you part 3

[Asano's p.o.v]

"Shitty Asano, it's cold"

"Oh wow no shit sherlock, I know it's cold"

Considering we were both still lying on the grass in this goddamned...I'd be surprised if we didn't get sick after this. Just kidding, I'm too strong for that.

"Maybe we should get up" she suggested, raising her head tiredly.

I didn't have enough energy to retort to how smart that was of her so I just grunted and we both sat up. After the condom buying thing at the shop, we had a small breakdown so yea we needed time to....whatever, erase the memory?

Despite our efforts, we were painfully aware of the fact that the handcuffs were still on. "Give me a bobby pin or something, I'm gonna open this thing" I held out my hand.

The girl rolled her eyes. "I told you, you can't pick it. I myself modified that, no one, not even you, wanna-be Ace-kun can open it without a key!"

I wanted ro retort that we actually tied in the last exams. But she would have none of that anyway, that's why I only cocked my head to the side patiently waiting the the bobby pin. The girl however frowned in disgust, sighing she took out her-- Oh my God did she really have a picking tool with her?!

Either way, she gave me a few things, a challenging(or was it mocking? hard to say, what's the diffirence anyway?) glint in her eyes. She was so sure of her work it made me feel more like the only purpose of opening the cuffs was to prove to her I could do it.

I did my best, I really did, to be honest picking locks were nothing new to me(don't ask why) and it never took longer than thirty seconds to get inside a locker or a forbidden room. Handcuffs shouldn't have been harder. Yet there was something inside that prevented me from moving the mechanism.
"You done?" Karma asked, face beaming with mischief and smugness though there was evident annoyance.

Just as much as me, she wanted to be rid of those as soon as possible. "What have you done?!" I glared at her murderously, though it faltered when she laughed. Dear lord her laughter sounds like music to my-

FORGET IT!

"You were going to chain me to a tree without a fucking key?!" I attempted to glare at her again, but this only made her laugh more. "Stop glaring at me like that" she rolled her eyes, standing up and yanking me in the process. "We can look for the key in my house but, I doubt we'll find it. I lost it about a month ago"

"You are unbelievable!" I pulled at my hair. "Preposterous, harebrained, unbelievably thick!"

"Thanks we'd make a perfect match" she shot back without a hesitation and I was so pissed off I didn't even care what she implied.

"Why did you even need that...thing?! what the hell you should have bought them yourself!" I shove the bag of condoms in her hand. "No need to inform me of your sexual life!"

The horror on Akabane's face was funny but I was too angry to tease her. The girl blushed as red as her hair. "No! no no no no no you misunderstand me! I didn't- I mean yes, but not for that...ugh, look I- I just wanted you to have some fun and loosen up and I use ir for a prank because the rubber is really really resistant and firm"