CHERISH † ( REWRITING )

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ ADRIEN AGRESTE

a fanfiction written by
a rat

❝ Someone woke up and chose being salty, huh? ❞

╰┈─➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/N L/N
meets with the blond boy
whose face on every poster
in Paris, and needless to say,
she's surprised with the
things he can do

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no say associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyrighted infringement intended.

➳ English is not my first language, so please correct me, not belittle me

➳ English is not my first language, so please correct me, not belittle me. Also, since the book also contains French, do correct me on that too.

Please set the font to "Serif" though it isn't a problem if you don't.

➳ Page colour white or don't, I don't want your eyes hurting !

➳ I will not be writing any smut as the characters are all minors. Sexualizing of minors is not okay in any way.

➳ Started: 12th January, 2021

➳Finished: 24th January 2021

➳ STARTED REWRITING: 13th March 2O22

➳ FINISHED REWRITING: TBD

SOME NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR!

– my name's clementine and since i am not comfortable sharing my age, i'll only say that i am a teenager.

– homophobes, racists, sexists and just any awful person is not welcome here. you're a bitch. get off wattpad.

– the book is in the process of being rewritten so some of the ending chapters are very, and i repeat, VERY cringey. like, literally unbearable. i will be changing plenty of things.

– as stated above, i will also be changing marinette's character a LOT. while in the show, you can see her tendency to stalk adrien and basically invade his private space, she'll be much more likeable and written imperfectly.
( edit : nvm i am a monster, i will write her the way she is in the show )

– yes, y/n will often do things that you might not and though she represents you, she can't entirely be like you because in a way, she's just a character i wrote. you can imagine her to be a oc as well.