𝐯.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Late night conversation

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ Late night conversation

⸻❝ How did he allow you to sleepover at a stranger's house then? And why do you trust me?She asks him, as they lay on their backs on the bed.

"Maybe because I somehow managed to convince him?" He says.

"Possibly." She says as the continue staring the ceiling intently, different thoughts racing in their heads. "I don't understand why are we just talking about ourselves at this late hour?"

"I don't know. It's maybe because I have started to trust you." Adrien says.

"You know, you shouldn't trust someone easily. When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you finally get one of the two results; a person for life or a lesson for life."

"I agree. I am not such an idiot. I don't trust every single person I meet. Just..some people. Not everyone is trust worthy."

"Yes, they are not. Some just play you and use you for their own good, like a toy. And then just..throw you away when they don't have any business to do with you."

"Being backstabbed. Isn't that what you're exactly talking about?"

"Yes." She looks at the time. "I am afraid it's getting late Adrian and it's a school night. We should go to sleep. Good night, Adrian."

"Good night." He says softly. "Where should I sleep?" He asks, looking at Owen who was sleeping in Y/n's 'Netflix spot.'

"We can..um..share the bed, y'know." She says, turning to face the window.

"Are you sure?" ⸻ "Yes." ⸻ "Okay, but don't complain when I snore." ⸻ "I won't."

He turns around to face Y/n's back and as his flutter close and a good night's sleep embraces him with open arms.