𝐱.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ A boy and the flower crown

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ A boy and the flower crown

⸻Y/n shuts her locker and walks into the cafeteria. She sits next to Owen. Alya and Nino were busy whispering something to each other and Marinette had her head on Adrien's shoulder, looking at him adoringly.

That unexplained feeling builds up inside of her again.

"Hey, Y/n." Adrien said. "Hey Adrien."

"Hi, Y/n!" Marinette said, faking enthusiasm. "Do you like the shirt that Adrien has been wearing? I picked it so.."

She diverted her eyes to Adrien's lime coloured t-shirt with a quote on it which said 'Dream big'. She mentally rolled her eyes.

"That looks..good, Marinette." Y/n fakes a smile so she wouldn't show that she's jealous. Yes, she is jealous.

"Adrien, I asked my dad if I could have you over and he said yes!" She turned to Adrien. "I uh, I have some business to attend to actually.." He said apologetically, scratching the back of his neck.

"Fine." Marinette rolled her eyes.

Recess ended and they all went back to attending class for a few more hours.

⸻❝Y/n!❞ He called out, catching up with her

"Yeah?" She turned around to look at him.

"I was wondering if you would like to uh..go to this place with me?" He asked, fighting back the blush that he knew was going to creep up on his cheeks in a matter of minutes.

"Yeah sure." ⸻ "I'll pick you up at 7 then. Bye!"

⸻She looked at the piece of paper and read over her letter again

⸻She looked at the piece of paper and read over her letter again. She held it to her chest, wondering if he'd like it or not.

A knock was heard as Y/n walked out of her house, locking the door. She made sure that she let her father know that she was going out and will be back in sometime.

"Hey." Adrien says. "Let's go?"

"Let's." She smiled as they started walking to their destination.

After they finally got their, Y/n looked at her surroundings, flattered by how beautiful that place was.

"It's like a garden. Sort of a meadow. I really liked it in here." Adrien says. "It reminds me of someone."

"Wait, is that a pond?" She asks.

"Yeah. You can put your feet in it. The water's warm." He says. She rolls up her jeans at the end and puts her feet in the water.

The water dazzled under the silver streaks of lights. The girl smiled, remembering a memory from this very place.

"You know," She spoke up. "It isn't my first time to Paris. I've came here before and I left with a memory. A memory connected to this very place."

"Oh really? What is it?" He asked as he placed a rose in her hair, right behind her ear. She smiled to herself, remembering the boy she met here. "This rose suits you." He said, making her blush.

"I remember meeting a boy here. I came here to meet my cousin. My aunt and my father decided to bring me and Owen here. I really liked it here. I met him when I saw him making a flower crown and we accidentally plucked the same flower. We started to meet everyday. I became friends with him. One day, I and him talking about how our parents loved each other." She chuckled to herself. "We talked about how they'd kiss each other to show that they love each other. I didn't even know what a kiss meant at that time. What I am going to say next is going to sound absolutely crazy and silly. We kissed each other. I don't know why, we just did. But then, it was time for me to leave. To go back to my home in London. I wonder what he's doing now. Where he is." She finished, looking at Adrien who looked completely shocked.

"And what if I tell you I know who that is and where he is right now?"

"How can you tell that?"

"I know him." He inhaled sharply. "Roses. You've always loved roses." She looked at him.

'How does he know that?'

"How do you know that?" She croaked out.

"That boy's name was Adrien. He was making a flower crown for his mother." Adrien said, smiling.

"It was you. You were that boy.."

"..whom you kissed that day."

There faces turned red and their eyes locked with each others.

It was him this whole time. She wasn't unsure of her feeling for him. The mist was cleared.

And I say this day, that Y/n L/n has deeply fallen for Adrien Agreste.

773 words.. they're so adorable *sniffles* The fact that kids younger than me have had their first kiss and then there's me, being the potato that I am.