𝐱𝐢𝐢.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Win you back

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ Win you back

⸻It has been a while since that day. The day Marinette kissed Adrien.

Adrien and Marinette had started dating. Same goes for Alya and Nino.

Alya was absolutely disgusted with her friend. She couldn't believe she did that just to make her feel jealous and to hurt her so bad. She had stopped talking to Marinette. She was disappointed with Adrien.

Nino was still friends with Adrien but they'd barely talk. He didn't want to even see Marinette after what she did.

Adrien was just so confused as of why he even said yes when she asked them to get together. He wanted to see Y/n but she just wouldn't budge.

And then there's Y/n. She had completely cut herself off from Adrien and of course she didn't like Marinette. She'd barely talk to Alya and Nino or her father.

Her father knew something was off but was afraid of asking her that. He somehow managed to bring up the topic.

Y/n was quietly eating dinner when her father asked, "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"No. What is it dad?" She asked his father.

"I have noticing that you aren't as cheerful as you used to be. Want to talk about it?"

What she wanted to say was; "Dad, my 'friend' Marinette kissed the guy that I liked and started dating him. I liked him very much and he was the guy who was my first kiss. I don't have a chance with him anymore and I just feel..broken. I thought I fell for him but he will never reciprocate my feelings for him."

But she preferred lying. "Actually, my recent test results weren't good. And I was really afraid of telling you that."

Her father's face softened. "It's okay, love. At least you tried. You're a very bright child and I know that you'll get good grades in the next one." He kissed her forehead and took the dishes to wash them.

"Good night, dad." "Night, love."

She went upstairs and quietly cried onto her pillow until she fell asleep.