𝐯𝐢.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ 20 questions

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ 20 questions

⸻❝You do have a certain talent of falling, bumping and tripping I see. Y/n states, as she turns around to look at Adrien who had just tripped on the stairs.

"It happens."

"Oh really? Every day?"

"Uh..kind of." ⸻ "You're the worst person on earth." ⸻ "Why thank you."

Adrien chuckled and shook his head and Marinette looked at Y/n, a feeling of jealousy stinging in her chest. That's right. She is jealous.

"I think we have the same classes today, Adrien." Marinette chirps in. "Oh, which one?"

"Mathematics." She says. "Oh. Yeah, I have Mathematics."

"Mia, what about you? What class do you have?" She asked, trying to mask what she's feeling.

"Y/n. My name is Y/n." ⸻ "Um..yeah same thing." ⸻ "Uh..I have English."

"Oh, it would've been great if we had classes together." ⸻ "I think we have Biology together. Or maybe Chemistry." ⸻ "Uh.. that's great. I'll go to my class now, see you later."

Marinette walks away and then turns around and gestures for Adrien to follow her. Alya was gone already and no one had even noticed it yet.

"Owen, you okay?" She asked, looking at her cousin, noticing
how his face fell when Marinette walked away.

"Yeah, I am okay." He mumbles and walks away. "What the- nevermind." She starts walking to her class.