𝐢𝐢.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Bien sûr

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ Bien sûr

Y/n Ln, if you do not get out of your bed this instant, you'll be seeing how flip flops fly!His father's voice shouts the 50th time this morning as she finally gets out of bed.

"I am up, dad!" She responds as she looks out of her window. She opens her windows and the cold morning breeze comes, hitting her skin and making a few strands of her hair fly back.

The birds chirp, as if saying good morning to her still sleepy state. She rubs her eyes and smiles at the view and then walks into the bathroom to do her buisness.

She goes downstairs and greets her father. "Bonjour!" His father says.

"I see you've started to learn French faster than me." She says as she takes a bite of her French toast.

"Merci!"
(Thank you!)

"Whatever that means?" His father chuckles. "It means 'thank you.' "

(a/n: I don't know shit about France except Eiffel Tower so I am still researching. So if there's anything wrong in the translations, forgive me and do correct me. Thanks !)

"I am advanced." He says as he fixes his imaginary hat.

"Oh yeah? That's why you asked me how do you change your wallpaper the other day?" She asked as she puts the dishes in the sink.

"Whatever. By the way, how was your visit yesterday to the Eiffel Tower?"

She smiled to herself as she remembered that clumsy boy she met yesterday. His blonde hair that looked absolutely perfect under the moon. His green eyes that sparkled under the starlight.

Her father snapped his fingers. "Earth to Y/n?"

She shook her head. "It was.. good.
Yeah. Pretty brilliant."

"Something's fishy."

"Nothing is."

"Is too." ⸻ "Is not." ⸻ "Is too." ⸻ "Is not."

"Okay. I'll drop you to school." He says taking his car keys.
"Sure."

As she walked out, she noticed a huge house and it was beautiful. She also saw a huge car, almost mistakenly thought it was a Lamborghini.

She saw someone walk out of that house that looked a lot like Adrien. She stared at the figure until her father tells her to climb in the car.

"Bonne journée ma chérie!" His father yelled as she walks in the school and turns around to look at him and then walks away

(Have a good day darling)

She starts to walk inside the school and looks around her. Students here, students there.

She gets her schedule and starts to walk to her first class, looking at the piece of paper in her
hand.

As she was walking, she ended up bumping into someone. She looks up and is greeted with the same green eyes and blonde hair. What a coincidence!

"You!" ⸻ "You!"

They spoke as a group of students looked at them as if they are crazy.

"H-hi." ⸻ "Hi."

They spoke in unison and then chuckled as one of the girls patted his shoulder.

"Adrien, we have classes to attend." She says, walking in the class after looking Y/n up and down.

"Yes..Marinette." He says as he touches the nape of his neck.

"Which class do you have?" He asks the girl in front of her.

"Um.. Biology!"

"Same!"

"I didn't really expect to see you again." She speaks softly.

"And now that you have, you're not getting rid of me." He says as he puts his arm around her shoulder, leading her to the class.

"It's great to see you."

"Bien sûr."
(Of course it is)

"Whatever that means, clumsy."

583 words. I am disappointed with myself.