000.

CHERISH!
adrien agreste x reader

CHERISH!adrien agreste x reader

Y/N L/N WASN'T PREPARED FOR THEM TO SUDDENLY MOVE TO PARIS. It was too sudden and everything just happened too fast. She barely got any time to say her goodbyes to her friends, but it seemed to be worth it. Maybe it'll be. Maybe it won't be.

She had to move from her home in London to Paris for her dad's job transfer, as his company required him to work for French clients. Thankfully, the company also provided them with accomodation.

It had been about a week since they had moved here and she wanted to start with exploring the city a little before she starts school. Upon a little bargaining, her father allowed to go out as long as she made it back home in time.

She wished she didn't have to go alone and could instead be with both of her parents, but her mother is in the army and her dad is quite busy. She'll adjust though, she always does.

Her French was quite alright, – as her father was of french descent – enough to be able to communicate with people around.

The sights in Paris were beautiful, the city in general might not be as beautiful as it's thought to be. The streets are often littered, but aren't they in every country? Still, Y/N thinks she may have had too many expectations from Paris.

When she finally receives permission from her father to explore the city, she takes the opportunity immediately to go see Eiffel Tower and the visit results in, well, quite a lot of things.