𝐢𝐱.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Ruin our friendship

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ Ruin our friendship

⸻He shifted in his bed for what seemed like the 50th time this night. The boy just couldn't get his mind off her. Knowing that there's a little chance that she may actually like him, romantically.

On the other hand, he was afraid he'll be wrong. What if that's not what she actually meant? He knew that he'd love to ruin their friendship but he didn't want to lose that one person who understands him after telling her that he likes her, romantically.

He puts all the negative thoughts at the back of his mind, solely focusing on her. Hoping deep down, that she likes him. The way he does.

While he processed the thoughts in his mind, he didn't even realise that it was around 4 am in the morning. Well, there's nothing to worry about. It's Sunday.

He just gets out of his bed and goes to his balcony. He looked at hers, perhaps hoping she was there. How silly! Of course she wasn't. He thought she's probably sleeping in her bed, peacefully.

Little does he know, that she couldn't sleep anymore either. She stared intently at the ceiling, thinking about the moment that occured.

Why does she felt so attached to him? I mean, she knows that he didn't recognise her, obviously.

But what if he did? And why did she tell about her feeling for Adrien to Chat Noir? Why? Why does he seem so awfully familiar!?

At this point, she had started to get frustrated with herself and her head. Remember that moment when you want to go to sleep but don't want to at the same time? That's exactly what she felt like. Perhaps she should just pull an all nighter.

She walks into her balcony and the cold breeze comes hitting her skin. She closes her eyes for a moment before opening them again and staring at the moon.

She looks at the quiet street of Paris. The barking of dogs can be heard in distance. She looked at Adrien's balcony and saw him.

'Perhaps he's pulling an all night her too..'

Little does she know, she met him just moments ago.

Adrien's gaze diverted to her. He gazed at her and examined all of her even from distance. Oh how desperate he was to call her his. How desperate he was to be the cause of her smile, her happiness.

For sometimes, waiting is the best thing to do then getting into action without thinking.

He hadn't even realised that he was staring until he noticed that she was looking at him.

He cleared his throat and smiled as she returned the kind gesture.
He simply walks back in his room and closes the window and rests his back against the wall.

She squints her eyes and then slowly tip toes to the kitchen. Coffee is the only thing that could help right now, even if she hated it.

She makes herself some coffee and goes back to her room.

The rain droplets started hitting the glass window, providing her the comfort that it always does. She pulls out her earphones and puts on Still with you by Jungkook.

(a/n: I  personally  recommend listening  to  this  song  while  it's raining  it  just  so  peaceful like aaa !)

She closes her eyes and starts to feel as if she's in a completely different universe. Everything is just so peaceful. Just the rain, a beautiful song, a cozy blanket and a confused girl looking for peace.

The only thing she could think about the whole time the song was playing is Adrien. Imagining herself dancing under the rain with him.

Just her and him.

This confusing feeling clouding her thoughts like a mist that hasn't been cleared yet.

A train of thoughts, continuing to drive endlessly. Not knowing where to go, just going on and on and on.

So much has happened ever since she came in Paris. She got superpowers. She has friends. She met her cousin. There is so much to be grateful for but it's that she hadn't realised it until now.

Something inside of her tells her that what this is in her for Adrien is a feeling she can't describe. Can't explain. Sometimes she feels like she like him, sometimes she feels like she is just overthinking.

So are they just overthinking or are they actually desperate to ruin their friendship?

738 words..