𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
Not just a friend

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ Not just a friend

⸻It has been some time since Y/n got her powers and some time that she has been spending with her father and her friends. She and Adrien have been growing closer and closer day by day and that is what has been scaring Marinette a lot.

Y/n and Adrien became literally inseperable. Though, there is something that Adrien has realised already. And that is, that he may or may not have started to fall for her. He was very sure that she doesn't know, but he was nervous to tell her. What if she doesn't like him back? What if she just thinks of him as a friend?

Y/n hadn't really been thinking about her relationship with Adrien. It was something.. weird. It just wasn't normal. Not like normal friends. Just something she can't explain.

School ended and they all met up near the exit. Y/n and Adrien patiently waited for Marinette, Alya, Nino and of course, Owen. In some time, Marinette came and gave Adrien a smile before hugging him which, by the way, lasted for 20 seconds.

"It's been long since I last saw you!" She exclaimed.

'Is it just me or has she lost it?'
Y/n thought to herself, realising that isn't how Marinette usually
acts.

"Marinette, we saw each other today." Adrien chuckled, fixing his hair.

"Yeah whatever. Hey, Y/n." She said with a quite forced smile. Y/n just simply smiled and waited for Alya, Nino and Owen who just got there.

"Why are you this late, Owen?" Y/n asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Flirting with the cafeteria lady. Got some free donuts." He said happily, giving her a donut.

"Owen, the cafeteria lady is
like my mom's age." Y/n says, eating the donut.

"So? Who cares as long as you get free donuts?" He says while licking his sticky fingers.

"I can't believe you're eating that donut without me!" Adrien said as he pouted. She handed him a half eaten donut. "There you go little buddy."

"Thanks." He says, not minding the fact that it's half eaten and goes on to eat it.

"I'd say you should've asked his before eating." Marinette comments, her arm linked to his which made Y/n feel a bit uneasy.