𝐱𝐯.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Kisses and cuddles

⸻❝Someone needs to stay here!❞ She exclaimed. Chat was on the verge of having a mental breakdown.

"Alright. I'll stay. Will you be able to do it all on your own?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"I will do anything for Y/n. Even if it means putting my life in danger."

_________________

⸻❝Is she okay? Is she safe?❞  Ladybug says, worry etched in her face as they finally got rid of the akuma.

"Her pulse.. She's alive." She reassured herself as she looked at Chat Noir who got de- transformed into Adrien soon after Ladybug did into Marinette.

"You're actually doing this for her?" Adrien asked her.

"I realise I've ruined things enough for both you and her." She says. "I casted my lucky charm but it didn't work on Y/n."

"What!?" ⸻ "It didn't work on Y/n."

"We should get her to a hospital " She said as Adrien picked her up bridal style and they ran into a hospital.

"This is an emergency! She has been practically stabbed and has lost a lot of blood!" Marinette exclaimed slamming her hand on the receptionist desk.

"Um.. we'll get to you in a moments." The woman said as she called someone and soon a doctor walked in.

"She has clearly lost a lot of blood. Boys!" The doctor calls out as two ward boys quickly take her into some kind of room. "She'll be okay." The man patted their shoulders and smiled at them reassuringly.

"Adrien, I've realised that I have always been bad towards Y/n. I really want to apologise to her, now that I realise that what I did was wrong." Marinette said, looking down at her feet.

He flashed her a weak smile. "I am glad Marinette that you realise what you did was wrong."

They waited for as seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours. The doctor walked out.

"She's safe. We have to keep her for a few days until she has completely recovered. Though she's going to take time to regain consciousness for she has an injury on her head and no, it's not severe." He smiles assuringly and walked away.