Blue eyes (part 1)

Two days and that's all and I'll see him again. Then there is no one stopping me from being in his arms. Little did I know I'd never be in them again.

                             Chapter 1
Okay let's see laptop check lunch check and phone check. I look at the time and  I'm late not a surprise. A cool breeze welcomed me as I opened the door.
"Bye Mum"  I said over my shoulder, closed the door just in time to here Mum say bye. I smiled at the soft voice and dropped my skateboard and rode it to school, well hell. I shoved the 50 cents at the back of my jeans pocket while getting out of the gas station with my coffee and resumed my way back to school.
"Ayo Nelly,mah bitch" a fimiliar voice called and knew who it  belonged to, Amren.
"Morning to you too" I greeted her.
"Got me a drink."  not entirely a question
"Nope"
"You pig" she said as an insult which was hard to be consider since we always called eachother by names.
"Here you go, bastard" and threw a energy drink at her.
With that we headed for the locker, 1 hall down and right. After  shoving my skateboard and bag pack in.
"So you get her a drink, get yourself one as well but did u forget about me?"
" you sure do love to hear yourself talk, Austin" I say turning to face Austin
" Ms.Smith if it means getting your sassy ass to talk then it's my pleasure"
he said those blue eyes shining like lighting struck at ocean,  compared to my dark brown shadowy eyes. His hazel hair jelled and  kept at side with few remaining of his frinch out. That lovley pale pink blooming against his snow white cheeks. Man I'm lucky to have him.
"Can't I at least spend the morning annoying her ass?" Amren said clicking her tounge inside her pastel pink lips beautiful against her brown skin  darker than mine. Taller than me, yet so lovely.