Blue eyes (part 1)

"Don't" the word came out with a snarl, he knew exactly what I meant.
"No you know what I'm going to say" he just went on ignoring me.
"Austin c'mon babe, you know they're friends"
" It didn't look like that to me"
"Wha-"
"Nelly you know how I feel about this"
" yes I know Austin but the real question is do you"
"What do you mean?" He asked.
I turned around facing him, so small I was so small compared to him.
"Austin I changed for you"
"I know-"
I cut him off not willing to hear the words. I knew what came next ' I know baby, I'm trying to be better' always I always had to hear these words that they  permanently got inked in my thoughts.
"You know, how much it bothers me when people follow me, you even made Ethan look after me all the damn time, especially on field trips, like as if I'll hook up with someone" I say with such bitterness,without breaking the eye contact we held.
"Baby, I'm sorry" he went on "I'm trying to be less protective"
Try that's been his new word recently, ever since I told him I didn't like the rules he set up,
1. Don't hug others
2. keep a distance from boys and girls
3. Don't talk about other guys
And the list goes on.
"Baby..." then I look at him, scanning his face just to find a sorry face that made me feel bad and have pity on him.
"Just please" he knew what I meant.
He said nothing and just pulled me into a hug. I sighed and hugged him back.
                             ♡♡♡♡
"Well that was intresting" Kate spoke with her popsicle stick in her mouth.
"Tell me about it" was all I said.
"Have you been talking to him?" She asked
"Yeah, but not like I use to"
"No surprise"
"What about you?" I look at the sky
"Same as you" I just nod and lay down on the cool grass.
"I feel like she isn't as happy as she use to be" she knew who I meant.
"What can we do? We have been telling her she deserves better, but she loves him too much that she actually thinks he will change" she lyed next to me.
"You think he'll change?" I just wondered  around all the possibilities that could happen to them.
"Not really I've seen no changes what so ever"
"His a dick" I said blankly.
"I know"
Then I get a call,  on the screen  it came as 'Sarah💕💍'  I smile and pick it up.
"Hey," I say with a smile tugged on my face.
"Hey," was all that came before it became silent.
"Babe?" I try to break the silence.
For a few minutes it was like that until she spoke
"Jade...I" a pause
"Sarah, baby what's wrong" I said with calm though my heart was hammering against my chest.
"Please don't call me that" was the only reply
"Sarah" a pause for her to speak "what's going on?" I sit up from the grass, Kate did the same looking at me with worry and question as my smile faded.
"Jade I'm sorry but I don't think we can do this"  Kate took my phone and put it on speaker.
"Jade look it's not that I don't trust you" kate looked like she would murder someone, I was too dumb struck to do anything with my face
"I just, everytime I only get one thought if your with someone else, I get anxious and... I'm so sorry" then she hung up. Kate handed my phone and said nothing.I just took it. We said nothing, and then she just hugged me.
                           ♡♡♡♡
I look up and see Austin staring at me.
"What?"
"Nothing" and he went on "I just feel like maybe you've done something and you're not telling me"
"This again" I rolled my eyes not bothering to hide it.
"I know you've changed just that I feel this way"
"So what you gonna put a chain around me to add up with my rules" I say not bothering to hide any of that annoyed emotions that my face showed.
"Maybe" he said with a smirk but I wasn't buying this.
"Austin get to the point"
"Wow I just say some of my feelings and this is how you act"
"Austin this is going too far,fisrt the rules, then Ethan always monitoring me every class, and this topic all the damn time."
"Not my fault that you are cheater and player"
"Was Austin, I was. Fucking changed  for you"
"I don't see it!" he yelled.
Enough this is enough
"You don't see it....you actually don't see it?" so cold ,bitter and quite it came out that I didn't realise it until pain flashed in his eyes then quickly covered by rage.
A part of me felt I did something wrong that I shouldn't have said it. But this went too far, I'm not letting him go further.
"Look   Austin, everyone, Alan, Levi, Rose, Bella,Ethan all of them see it. How come you haven't Austin."