Deep green love (Part 2)

Chapter 3
" Nelly!" Austin yelled.
Jade,Kate and Amren went before me.
"Hm?" I had nothing against Austin I just didn't like our use to be relationship but past is in the past.
"Hey Aus, what's up?" I say walking towards him. If you're my ex you just need to know that even after being my ex I'll still see as a friend.
"How you've been?" The most common conversation starter.
"As well as I can be,  how about you? Heard you're seeing someone"
"What no I-"
"Austin you know how fast news spreads in this school, 3hrs after our break up" I smirked.
"Are you jealous? Oh my you are"
"Shorty?" I hear Jade's voice from behind. She came at my side and looked Austin down. There was hight difference between the two.
"Weren't you with Kate and Amren?" I ask
"Yeah but you weren't there so I came looking for you"
"Sorry"
"Wow you said you would love me and you're already with her"Austin spoke as he looked at us.
                                   ♡♡♡♡
"Austin you left her" I say keeping my calm.
"Because of you" he just replied back.
"Okay cut it, just leave things behind" Nelly turned at me with face to stop this.
"You already were cheating weren't you, cheater Nelly"  I swear this guy-  before I could speak
"It was nothing like that Austin, we're not anything any more and you have a girlfriend" Nelly explained so calmly that made me wonder if she was burning from inside.
"You didn't change,did you" he spat " You just lie, damn should have known a slut is always a slut" Something inside me burned at the insult to Nelly.  But to my surprise she was still calm but I couldn't bare with this guy.
"So what if I'm with her, she's not yours, for all I know she is my equal, I'm looking after her like a  human not an animal for fuck's sake" Nelly blinked at me so many times.
"She's gonna break you" Austin stared at her with such disgust that I wanted to hit him, I would but I knew Nelly wouldn't want it.
"She won't" was all I said.
"She will, she was who she was, a cheater and a damn player. Jade if I were you I'd dump this bitch for my sake." Nelly said nothing
"You know Austin for 1 I don't think my life is your business, 2 I don't give a flying fuck with your relationship as well I'm just happy that you found someone." How are you like this,so calm  the thought came to me as Nelly finished.
"Such a dramatic bitch,you lie very well" that bitterness in his tone.
"Now listen here you dipshit, don't you fucking dare talk to her like that when she still respects you, like Nelly said her life is not your fucking business, so back the fuck off and think carefully" with that I put an arm around Nelly's shoulder and walked her to class.
                              ♡♡♡♡
"Why did you lie?" I ask, Jade's hand around me even now.
"Because his a dick"
"Doesn't answer the question really"
"I've already had a lot of questions for math today that I'm not bothered to answer properly"
"But seriously, why?"  We stopped at my locker,  Jade let go then grabbed my shoulders frimley turning me to face her.
"Because Nelly, that dick has no right to tell shit to you when you did nothing wrong" her eyes balzed like green fire.

"Jade-"
"Please Nelly, I don't know why but I can't bare hearing or seeing you get insulted" a pause, some sort of deep emotion  showed in her face " I can't bare it. Same goes for kate and Amren but you especially you." She breathed and I only saw her, a blink and the halls came back.
"Just please Nelly, let me do this" she pulled me into a hug as she finished.Arms around my waist, her head on my shoulder even though she had to bend since I was short. My own around her neck.
"Jade...." I pulled back just enough to see her arms still around each other,I  looked at her and from some where deep inside me I had the urge to kiss her.  But I couldn't bring my self to kiss her lips.
"Nelly you-" and before she continued I kissed her on her cheek and left with a word, without a glance back.
I will protect you Jade, you lied about us being together but that lie is beautiful. If I'm your equal then you're mine too. Mine.  With that thought I entered my music class, last class of the day.