Never again

Chapter 5
I stopped at the cafè, asked for a black coffee and head out. Amren meets up with me and we start talking about the formal dance for this year. She had her date Mohammad, a guy from our class she was dating. They made a good pair.
"What about your date?" She asks
"I want to ask out Jade" I say looking outside the windows.
"I think you should." She gave her word.
Just then I bump into a girl. Blue eyes, brunette hair and a beautiful face.
"I'm so sorry" I appoglized.
"Okay" she said and paused for a bit, looking at me up and down.
"What's your name?" She asked
Why does she want my name?
"Nelly" I give her my name.
"Oh. Bitch.." she mumbled the last word but both Amren and I heard her.
" what?" Amren asked with death in her tone.
"Amren leave it" I tell her.
"Yeah Amren listen to your slut ass master" Amren opned her mouth but I cut in.
" I'm sorry but we don't know you and I'd say it's better leave her out of whatever shit you're tryna pull"  I said it coldly.
Then my head turned. I looked back at the girl's hand. She slapped me, I'll kill her but then I don't shit form her.
"You bitch" Amren made a fist and aimed to hit the girl.
"Amren I said leave it, we'll get late for class" I grabbed her hand walked past her.
"Hazel, I've been looking for you" I hear Austin.
" A friend of yours?" Amren stopped and asked him
"She my gf" he answered confused at the rage that shined it Amren's eyes.
"We'll get late" I tugged Amren's hand but she didn't budge.
"Think you can tell her to mind her fucking mouth" she glared at Hazel then Austin
"No, I don't follow orders form low asses" Austin replied back.
"Amren we need to go" I said one final time.
"So that you can fuck up with that asshole named Jade" my blood boiled as Hazel hissed those words.
" Mind your own fucking business Austin and Hazel" I said and turned  away grabbing Amren hard enough to let her know I didn't need this shit.
Then my head fell back as my hair got pulled.
"I don't take orders from sluts" Hazel spat the words, then she punched me.
"HEY WTF!" I heard rage in Amren's voice.
Before Hazel got another hit on me, I grabbed her fisted hand, got it behind her with myself and grabbed her other hand.
"Nelly quit it, she'll get hurt!" Austin yelled at me.
"I'm defending myself here whilst your gf is looking for a fight by herself" I flashed my teeth.
"Fuck off slut, take your bitch with you" Hazel spat at Amren's foot.
I pulled Hazel's arm further in. She screamed.
"Don't you fucking dare say another word you brat. Austin you know I don't think twice if I decide to break someone, consider her lucky" I pulled Hazel's arms even more, her voice went hoarse as she yelped in pain. Then pushed her to Austin. I saw fear in her eyes along with the tears.
Amren gaped at me.
"Fuck you" Austin spat his words at me, hugging Hazel.
" I'm fucked up enough right now to hurt,forgetting the fact that she's a human" I said and added "I respect eveyone but if they cross the line, they break"  tugging Amren's arm I led her to our next class.
In few moments of silence Amren spoke her voice quite.
" I knew you can fight but not that strong"
"I didn't fight, I defended myslef from her hands on my face." I put it plainly.
"Like as if that'll help you from escaping suspension" she snorted, collapsing her hand on my shoulder.
"The CcTV will help with that" I held on her hand.
"What?" She questioned  blankly.
"Even though most of the time cameras are off, for the three main halls the camers are always kept on" I explained. I have noticed that ever since grade 8 here in highschool, 2 years I've been keeping track of this.
"How the hell didn't I know" she laughed. I laughed with her. Not long before I got pulled out of class to the headmaster's office.
"Ms.Smith" the male motioned me to a seat.
"Moring sir" I spoke keeping a seriouse face that didn't match my plesent voice.
Cough.
I noticed Hazel on the other side of the room.
"Nelly,do you know why you're here?" Headmaster asked.
"If it's about this morning's incident then yes, if something else then I'm afraid I dont" I've heard many people say I spoke like formality and words were in my blood.