Dark and Shadowy(part 3)

chapter 4
                             ♡♡♡♡
Jade smiled back at me. So warm and beautiful.
" I'll be sleeping late. I read too much"
I grab a book. " so I'll stay on the couch for sometime."
"Why not the bed?" Jade asked
"Don't wanna disturb your sleep" was my reply
"I sleep late as well. How about this,  I brought my laptop with me, we can watch a movie." She said.
                                 ♡♡♡♡
Please say yes, 
"What are we watching, I tend to fall asleep during movies."
" The Note Book??"
"I watched that a billion times with mum and dad" she rolled her eyes.
"Well too bad we're watching it again" I started getting my laptop up.
"Alright" she sighed and sat besides me. Then we started the movie.
About half way Nelly started yawning. I smiled and kept watching. Then I feel  something leaning on my shoulder. I checked on Nelly and she was sleeping, on my shoulder, she's sleeping on my shoulder, on MY shoulder I panicked for a moment. But one look at her peaceful face made me calm. So I lyed her down on her side,kept the laptop away, turned off the lights, letting the moon light fill the room and lyed on my side. I closed my eyes, when I heard a russel. I opened my eyes and Nelly had turned toward me, now her head just below my chin.
I put an arm around her waist, the other beneath my head, pulled her closer to me.
"I don't care if you're gonna beat my ass tomorrow for this, for now I want you like this with me" I murmur and kissed her brow. She snuggled close to me. My heart was aching at this point. So adorable. I stared at her until my own eyes got shut and I slept.
                                ♡♡♡♡
The sunlight caught me and I opned my eyes. I slept well last night, warm and comfortable. In a moment out of sleep I felt something against me. I blink once, twice then looked up and saw Jade's sleeping face. Her hair ruffled from sleep.  My blondiea light shade brunette then blond fading. Her natural hair was blond until she dyed it.  She still looked beautiful. I didn't move nor did I want to. It was comfortable and loving. Then I realised that Aunt Arezoo and her husband had left for their  work. So breakfast seemed in my hands.
I slightly moved and Jade's arm around my waist got tighter.
"Don't leave me" she murmured. I couldn't tell if she spoke in her sleep or not.
"Jade..." I said her name softly.
"Hmmm"
"Let me go, I need go love" I wanted add the last word instead I just didn't and mumbled
"Nooo" she complained softly.
"You think this is a dream" I smiled and looked at her.
"Yes, don't want it to end" then she pulled me closer.
"But I'm real and I'm talking to you"
Then she opned her eyes, let go instantly.
"I'm so sorry-" I interrupted her, got out of bed and said
"Get dressed you can make it up to me in the kitchen" She could help me here and there for breakfast.
I tied my hair in a bun and left for the kitchen in my pjs.
Few minuets laterJade came out in gray tracks, and white t-shirt.
"Do I look like I'm going to a funeral?" She asked
"I'm sure you're not that dumb"
"I'm dumb enough to fall for a girl who would never like me back" she looked at me. I walked toward her from the fridge and faced  her.
"So am I." She looked at me, her eyes on my lips.
"But I know  that there is girl out there who likes you, is close to you just that you don't know" I say looking at her lips.
"Then why doesn't she tell me?" She asked gazing deep in my eyes.
"She thinks you already like someone else and doesn't want things awkward or wrong between you and her." I held her gaze.
"She's right I like someone, but that girl might never see me the way I see her."
"Neither will the one I like" I say and put a strand of hair behind her ear.
I turned around  batted some eggs, heated a pan. Then arms wrapped my waist.
"You think she'll fall for me just like I fell for her?" Jade asked then she dipped her head on my one off shouldered shirt, exposing some skin, her lips touched my collar bone. She might like kate, but her touch right now made me careless. Made me selfish.
"She might if she knows"was my only reply.
"If she was you, would you?" She questioned.
"I would" I didn't want to say I do but I did say I would like her.
"So would I" she murmured against my skin.
"Do you like kate by any chance" I ask not being able to put my curiosity at bay.
"No, not at all" she paused "did you ask me that cause you like her?"
"Of course not"
"Then who?"
" a beautiful girl" was all I said
"You" she kissed my cheek.
" what was that for?"
"A thankyou for listening to me."
I nod. Idiot of course she doesn't like you. 
"Get some avocados" I motioned her to the fridge.
"Sure" she hesitantly let go.