Blue eyes (Part 1)

"Yes I don't see it Nelly. I don't see anything" he threw his hands in the air.
"Don't you see me talking about you always? Don't you see me keeping my distance with the others, I even have stopped hugging the girls."
"Then what about Jade and kate"
"Jade hugged me before I could do anything and so did Kate. Why the fuck you act like this Austin"
"Oh I don't cause my gf here is a player and is known to cheat"
"Was you moron" the insult came out before I knew it did.
"You know what,it's over"
I was silent enough that I could hear the raging heartbeat thundering in my ears.
"What" air caught me short.
"Y'know Nelly you've always been a pain to me" he went on
This boy I trusted, I loved , I respected and obeyed is doing this. A small part of me said you're not his pet, you are your own master and this dick isn't your boss. What you're doing right now, Starring at him with cold icy rage is right.
That thought made me feels so much free that I didn't need to think of my words.
"Hope what ever happens to you will help you" was all that I said
I turned and walked away, jerk, prick, moron, bitch,the insults filled my mind that I hardly heard Austin from behind yelling my name and other things I chose not to hear.
                               ♡♡♡♡
We sat there for sometime before we chose to walk, to clear things up. Kate walked with me, talking about random things. I don't know what I needed to feel but I was glad not to feel it.
"Amren!" Nelly's voice echoed, meh it's all in my head
"Amren you bitch!" This time I was certain it wasn't in my head so I looked around just in time with Kate. A girl behind us was waiting for Nelly. Taller than me, long hair, a darker skin than Nelly, pastel pink lips. Nelly rushed to her and hugged her. Austin better shut his mouth. I motione Kate towards them and we walk.
♡♡♡♡
I rushed towards Amren and hugged her. She didn't say anything just hugged me back. In a distance I hear foot steps. Probably other students.  But no it wasn't, because I heard my name.
"Nelly, you okay?" Kate asked.
I broke the hug with Amren and she just ruffled my hair.
"Yeah I'm good"
"Why aren't you with hazel nut" a demand not entirely a question from Amren.
"He broke up with me" I said plainly
"He what? Are you okay"
"Yeah"
"If you ask me I think it's a good thing" Amren shrugged as she spoke.
"Agreed" Kate said followed by a nod from Jade.
"I feel like this day is meant for break ups" kate continued
"What do you mean?" I didn't understand.
"Jade here had a break up call" she answered.
I looked over at this beautiful girl. Something about her eyes always enchanted me.  A perfect green, like Jades. Oh well guess that's where she got her name from. I smiled as I walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she put her arms around me. This kinda felt like...home, it felt belonged.
"Well at least you get to hug us now" Amren spoke from behind.
I just buried myself further into Jade, the warmth sepping me,before I murmured "mhm" against her. And in return her grip around me got tighter.