Dark and shadowy(part 3)

Chapter 4
"Mmmm school's almost over for the weekend" kate stretched.
"What you gonna do?" I asked
"Dunno"
"Any plans with you" I ask Amren
"Nah" she replied
"You,Jade?" I face her. Those green eyes so beautiful.
"Got nothing really." She spoke to me.
"And you?" Kate asked me
"The usual books, guitar and some designing."
"So nothing" Amren said.
"Hangout?" Kate asked all of us
"Sure" both Amren and Jade answered.
"Nelly?"  They all looked at me.
"Uhhh" I was thinking weather to or not.
"Please Nelly" Jade spoke looking at me.Those eyes gentel and loving,her expression convinced me to.
"Fine" I give my answer.
"Good, we hangout on Saturday also have a sleepover." Kate planned
"No one said nothing about sleep over." The words came out from me.
"Well you're coming" she declared
"Whose house" was all I said crossing my arms.
"Mine" Amren answered.
"Fine" was my only answer.

                                ♡♡♡♡
Amren sent her address to me and Kate. We reached at her house where we met Nelly as well. Kate came in a crop top and black jeans along with some mascara.
Amren in white sports jacket, blue Jeans and white  top.
I came in a long wine red jumper and white jeans and hair in a bun as always.
Then there was Nelly.
black jeans with a chain hanging till her knees and back up. One off shouldered white shirt and a pony tail.
"Kay everyone here, let's go" Amren said. We went to the shopping center, then the library cause Nelly wanted to get more books. Later to McDonald and  the hills where it seems Amren and Nelly went to roller skate.Amren would come here for walks and Nelly sometimes came here to write books and songs.
"Amren, race?"  Nelly arched a brow.
"Bet" Amren grinned.
Little did Kate and I knew they brought roller skates with them. They went about miles away and stopped. Kate raised her hand sliced the air as it came down. Then the two began. Though both of them would be at each other's front and back in the end both of them won. After we went home.
Dinner we had pepperoni pizza.

                              ♡♡♡♡
We had our dinner. At the living room we played truth or dare. Quite old really.
"Okay spin the bottel if the tip lands on you, you answer. The person on the opposite end gets to ask you 'truth or dare' Amren held the bottle down and we all nodded. Fisrt spin, kate asked me.
"T or d" she asked
"Truth" my answer.
"Who's you're sister form all of us" was my question
"Obviously Amren" I smiled at her
"That's my bitch,ay" she patted my back. To my left was Jade.
Second spin, landed on Amren and jade had to answer.
"T or d" Amren asked
"Dare" was Jade's answer.  Don't make this awkward, please,please I prayed to whatever that would hear it.
"There are some ice in the fridge, dip them under Nelly's top" she dared.
"Amren what?" I question her
"Hehe" was her only answer.
"Jade please don't" I beg her.
"A dare's a dare" she said shrugging.
"Oh this one's good" kate grinned.
                             ♡♡♡♡
I went to fridge and grabbed a handful of ice. Came back kneeled behind Nelly, pulled the back of her top and in went a handful of ice.
"Fuck!" She exclaimed.
"Sorry" I appoglized and  went back to my spot.
"Idiot" her beautiful words to me. I smirked and said
"Yours"
"Oooo Nelly" Amren nudged her.
"I'll shove a shoe down your throat" she gave Amren a seriouse look.
And so one went few more spins.
Then on the 15th spin Amren asked me for truth
" you like anyone from here?"
Shit  I answered anyway.
"Yeah"
                             ♡♡♡♡
My heart stopped. Jade liked someone. It's probably kate.
"Who" Amren demanded.
"Only one spin, one question" she said and looked at kate.
I felt my heart drop.
Amren looked at me and diped her chin just a little, a sign that she understood me right now.
"I'm tired, I'm going to bed" she yawned.
"I'm coming with you" I got up with her.
"What do you mean? You're sleeping with Jade and Kate with me."
"What?" I question Amren.
" yeah, kate can sleep in the bed next to mine. And you're sharing a bed with Jade in the guest room."
"But-" I got interrupted
"Nelly you stay up so late and I'm very tired and so is Kate,we will sleep faster than you. Please Nelly" she explained.
"I can sleep in the attic, it's clean,there aren't many things there just your desk and old computer. The view from up there is damn good. Plus you and I've slept there before." I made an excuse.  I can't sleep next to Jade. I'll die
"The attics locked and your room is ready. Mum personally made it to your taste.You know she sees you as another daughter, just like how I see as my sister" She gave a reason to be in that room.
"Fine for Aunt Arezoo." I sighed.
Jade looked at me strangely, I couldn't tell what, but I just motioned her out of the room.
                             ♡♡♡♡
Hearing Nelly give reasons to sleep in other places made me drop my heart. Made me wonder if she despied me
When we went out of theliving  room she showed me the guest room. We said goodnight to the others before leaving.
Nelly opened the door, switched the lights on and said
"Imma change in the bathroom" she gave me smile and went in. The bed was queen sized and it was made to Nelly's taste. White sheets,black blanket and two white  pillows added with four gray cushions. Looking at the size, she's gonna be close. I half smiled at the thought.
"Done" She came out and  my heart warmed up seeing her.
Her sleep outfit was simple. A long T-shirt covering  her thighs but above her knees, about my size, navy blue with a silver tiny crescent moon on the right side of her chest. Her hair was braided at her left side. She looked beautiful and being small made her cute.
"You can change now"  she lifted her head towards the bathroom. I nodded and went in with my cloths. Mine was simple as well, I wore shorts but the ones that would go down till half of the thighs, in black. Added with a black t-shirt.
"You look like you're going to a funeral" Nelly said turning her head, looking at me up and down.
"Don't tell me you have shorts underneath,that won't be fun" I replied with a smirk.
"Idiot" she shook her head and smiled.
"Yours" I smiled from the bottom of my heart at her smile.