Nothing is normal

Using a bit from the oneshots.

He glared at you with those amber eyes. You continued to snip a rosebush of its thorns with very sharp  scissors since no one had the right  equipment in this world. "What do you want dog boy?" You asked, the annoyance clear in your voice.

"I want to know why you insist on ignoring me when we kissed." You chopped off a whole rose from the bush at the mention of 2 days ago.

You gritted your teeth and let loose a breath. "Because you did it without consent which is very bad. Plus I hate you."

You didn't see the smirk gracing his lips as his ears twitched a bit. His eyes lit up with mischief, "I'm pretty sure you said you loved me."

Your brow furrowed, "I was...emotional and said some irrational things."

He growled,  "oh come on (Y/n)! Stop being a pussy and look at me!"

You whirled around and pointed the scissors right in his face. "Whoa!"

"If you don't shut up I will stab you in the eye! I can so clearly see Kagome likes you and you like her! Not to mention you are currently chasing a dead woman around aka Kikyo. So I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone."

You returned to pruning the roses. He sighed and felt guilty for pushing the issue but...

"Is this about the harem thing again?"

You groaned but replied,  "a little...I guess."

His smile reappeared when you begun to at least partake in the conversation and be less snarky.

He shuffled closer and enveloped you in an embrace from behind. A small squeak escaped you out of surprise.

Inuyasha chuckled, "that was cute."

"Hey don't touch me!"

He buried his face in your neck, "I'll touch you if I want to."

"WOW! You really know how to win a girls heart!"

Inuyasha breathed in your scent of sweat and dirt. "I'm sorry if I've made you feel lead on or that I'm playing."

Your face was as red as tomato, "I wouldn't be feeling this if it wasn't for that stupid rock."

He leaned in more, his breath making your skin prickle with goosebumps. "So you admit it?"

Tears began to swell in the corner of your eyes. "I guess I do." He heard the upset tone in your voice. He turned your head to look at him.

He wiped the tears away with his thumb, "you know your eyes sparkle when you cry."

A tiny snort left you, "you come out with silly stuff."

He pressed his forehead to yours, "but you like my silly stuff, right?"

"I...guess I do."

Your mouths were drawing closer until his nose brushed yours. Suddenly a slap rang out across the area which snapped you from the trance.

"Miroku you dirty pervert!" Sango yelled.

Inuyasha pulled back disappointed, "(Y/n)?" You gazed at him and scowled. Thrusting the scissors down as it broke skin and impaled the dogs hand. He screamed very loudly.

"Stop acting like you feel the same way as me. I will never want to be with you."

Blood poured from his impaled hand, you stormed off to the hut and wrapped yourself up in the futon. God why did you like him so close to you?! He was being flirty and carefree around you, you were used to the agruing, the judgment, having a reason to feel justifiably angry.

When you said you didn't want to be with him that was a lie. You wanted to kiss him again, his lips were heaven to feel pressed up against yours. But he had a thing for Kagome and Kikyo, you didn't want to be the extra.

Inuyasha managed to rip the scissors from his hand, he would heal luckily but Sango still bandaged him up. Whistling at your violence, slightly impressed you could still do damage without being in Kagome's body.

Once Sango was done he waited near the well for Kagome. She was surprised to see him there. "Inuyasha?"

He sighed, "Kagome I really messed up with (Y/n)."

She sat next to him, "how so?"

"I...I keep making her angry and I don't know how to approach her. My anger that I used to harbour inside has turned into-" he put a hand over his mouth as it was obvious you loved him and everyone knew. But his feelings currently growing for you, no one was aware about and...he still loved Kagome right?

She titled her head, "what has the anger turned into Inuyasha?" He had to avert his gaze as a large blush dusted across his skin. "Ah-er-respect!"

She raised a brow, "respect?" He nodded, "yeah...respect."

"Alright if you say so but about approaching (Y/n). She's never been treated with kindness so you need to back off with any questions and let her wrap her head around this. She feels differently about all of us like we do her."

Inuyasha managed to return his eyes to Kagome. "Yeah your right." The school girl looked to the hut, "oh (Y/n)...."