"It hurts doesn't it?"

Kagome chewed on her nail as she thought about what to do to make this experience end as quickly possible. Suddenly Inuyasha flung himself on the floor next to her. She was shitting bricks as she had no idea just how badly everyone treated you.

He was fuming, his gaze shot to her when she scooted away from him. "The hell is wrong with you?!"

She flinched at the tone he used, "what do you mean?"

He slammed his claws down, "Kagome is acting like I'm a disease and avoiding me like the plague AND! She's talking to me like you do!"

She clutched her wrist, not used to the way he spoke."I'm sure she doesn't mean it."

He then raised a brow, "you've been awfully quiet where has your spunk gone?"

"I just...am feeling a little down because of the ogre incident."

He huffed, "at least your keeping your annoying mouth shut for once."

Kagome's heart felt like it was being pricked, she not to take it personally but it hurt. "I'm allowed to speak if I want."

He squinted at her. "I don't know why we accepted you into this group."

"How can you say such a thing?!"

He gave a quizzical expression, "you've never cared before."

"Maybe because...."

Inuyasha removed his claws from the floor, "just don't talk to me Kagome should have left you in the rubble. What a stupid choice she made that day."

The school girls heart shattered he would say that about you. Is this what went on? Kagome needed to cry as she had never seen him like this.

She walked out and headed for the high grass behind hut. Deciding to sit there and spilled the tears.

Sango noticed and Kagome half expected the demon slayer to offer but she ignored her. She presumed since it was your body.

She heard someone take a sitting position beside her. It was still odd seeing herself talk to her.

"Why are you crying?"

She wiped her arm on your clothes, "Inuyasha is being so harsh towards- well...you."

A laugh with no joy left your throat, the sound of it being the school girls voice so foreign. "It's a daily that happens."

"I though it was always just the arguing."

"No. But everyone is like that to me except Shippo and Kirara. Even you and you don't even realize it."

Kagome took offense to the sentence, "I try to be civil with you."

Irritation flooded in when she said that. "That is a lie and you know it Kagome, all of you turn a blind eye to me and keep me out of anything important."

She stood up now, hands curling into fists, "why do you think that is (Y/n)? Because you are irresponsible, lazy and down right insufferable!"

You stood up til and copied her stance, "Are you even listening to yourself right now?! Do you realise what you said??"

Kagome stomped a foot. "Well...well..." She seemed to hesitate but you egged her on.

"Go say it. You know you want to."

"Because it's true! But I bet this is the only level of what goes on with you and others I bet you are lying."

"Lying? Lying huh?"

"Yes."

You rolled your eyes and was about to march off until Inuyasha was coming over with a pissed face.

You realised you'd been agruing without knowledge of anyone else around. Inuyasha begun to snarl, apparoching Kagome. Both of your eyes widened when he slapped your body's cheek and she fell to the ground.

"I don't know what your up to but some villagers came by and complained about ruined crops!"

Kagome teared up again, "h-how is that m-my fault?"

He inhaled, "your name was mentioned so somehow it is."

This wasn't just a baseless accusation you often took your pent up anger out on the crops. But never, never would Inuyasha be able to hit you if you were still in your body.

A cracked numbness spread throughout your chest. Nobody would ever understand you'd be stuck in this damn body forever.

You casually said, "sit boy."

Inuyasha locked surprised eyes with you and he pummeled into the earth. You stared poker faced at the girl who reflected your features. "It hurts doesn't it?" You weren't referring to the slap.

You strode off, needing to rid of the numbness expanding. Why did Kagome take it personally anyway?

You'd be a hypocrite thinking that.

Aw I'm trying hard with this, I'm not giving up. I just want it to head in the right direction.