Too much

Using bits from the oneshots.

As the day was burning brightly Inuyasha told the monk about his love towards you.

"Have you maybe thought you might be coming on too strong with (Y/n)?"

He shook his head.

Miroku laid against the twin-tailed cat, "she did hate you in the beginning and she caught feelings for you because of the way you treated Kagome not her. So my question is...why do you suddenly love her?"

Inuyasha wasn't prepared for that question and now knew why you were so defensive. Why did he love you? What was it about you that enthralled him? Inuyasha stared at the hut for a long time.

"Well I will admit the attraction didn't start till the fiasco with them changing bodies. But it wasn't while (Y/n) was Kagome...it...she was able to pull me from my deepest sadness. Sure Kagome could too but not in the same way (Y/n) does."

Miroku hummed, "how does she do it differently?"

Inuyasha smiled to himself, "she's able to pick out what nobody else can and she doesn't act all childish when it involves Kikyo. Even though she has feelings for me now she didn't once retreat when the subject turned to Kikyo. I think it's when I actually try to bring up our romance and I try to flirt with her."

Miroku burst out laughing, "you can flirt?!"

Inuyasha snarled. "I'm trying to have a serious conversation here!"

Miroku settled himself, "sorry! Sorry! It's just I can't picture you flirting to save your life. But anyway now that you've spoken your heart to me. Go speak to her."

Inuyasha looked shook his head "I'm not sure I want to..."

Miroku grinned. "There's no time like the present right?"

The dog sighed. "Maybe later."

<>
You covered yourself under the blankets of the futon. Screaming into the pillow as you were so sick and tired of this mess. Kagome crawled over to you, "hey (Y/n) are you ok?"

You emerged from the sea of blankets, "hmm last I checked no. Do me a favour tell Inuyasha to sit 100 times for me!"

The school girl rubbed her neck, "I can't do that without good reason."

You make this work due to the incident a couple days ago, "I'm pretty sure trying to kiss me makes it good reason." You watched as very word kiss played around in her mind.

You went back under the blankets, Kagome sat there stunned. Anger flooded her veins and she stood up and quietly walked out to find Inuyasha.

Leaving you to laugh at your small win. The shouts of "sit boy!" Rung out as a crash and his pleading followed.

Kagome came back in quite content after she had literally done it 100 times for you and herself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

You wouldn't remove yourself from the blankets no matter how hard Inuyasha pulled. "I. AM. NOT. APOLOGISING!"

"Ok then forget the apology just talk to me!"

You threw a string of curses at him, his ears twitched angrily. "(Y/n)!"

"Inuyasha we've done enough 'talking' don't you think? Please get what I said through your head."

Inuyasha lunged for edge of the blanket. Thinking he was going for a different part you grabbed what you thought was the bedding. Instead you got his arm. The blanket went flying off you and Inuyasha slammed his hands on either side of your head.

"Well this is firmilair..." he joked but immediately regretted it when he saw your angered face, he swallowed.

"Move."

"No let me speak."

"Move." You repeated.

Inuyasha had to be wary as your knee could go straight for his junk. Inuyasha let loose a breath through his nose, "(Y/n) I do love you."

Your skin heated, "don't give me that bullshit."

He repositioned himself so that he now straddled your waist and one palm cupped your cheek. All the blood rushed to your face. "I do. Truly and sincerely I have no harem and I promise I'm not playing you."

"Yes because you straddling me really conveys that." Inuyasha averted his gaze for moment, "look when I joke its's....I don't know how to show my affection to someone like you."

"Like me?"

He begun to sweat, "oh boy that came out wrong."

You struggled to move. "Sure did, now please get off me."

He stopped moving, "no if I do that you'll avoid me."

"For good reason."

He glared at you, "do you hate your feelings for me that much?"

"Was it not obvious!?"

Inuyasha got off you and folded his arms across his chest. "Fine I'll leave you alone."

You scoffed, "don't even try that method with me. You'll be doing exactly what I want you to do so by all means go ahead."

He was getting so pissed with you that everything became red. He wrapped his arms around your waist and planted you against the wall. Fangs dangerously close to your throat.

Your heart began to hammer in your chest and sweat lathered your skin. "I'm so sick of your attitude towards me (Y/n)."

His voice sent shivers down your spine. Fear was the main feeling right now. Inuyasha could smell it the fear filled his nostrils.

"Inuyasha I-I'm s-"

He squished your lips shut with a finger. "Don't say it when you don't mean it."

His canines grazed your flesh which caused your breath to hitch as you were deathly afraid. All the colour draining from you face.

You told yourself to calm down, inhale then exhale. You'd pushed Inuyasha's anger to the brink and violence wouldn't be the answer.

So you jerked his chin towards your mouth. His features twisted into a feral snarl.

You hesitantly looked at him. The swirls of emotion you saw there made you gasp. Lust and desire.

Unfortunately not the good kind. You shyly drew your face closer, breaths mingling. His lips just brushing yours until Kagome screamed at the top of her lungs, "SIT BOY!"

The necklace glowed and Inuyasha instinctively latched onto you which brought you down with him.

You both groaned as Inuyasha was snapped from his animalistic tendencies. You raised yourself Kagome bolted to you shaking your shoulders.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok!?" You nodded as a response.

Kagome must've thought Inuyasha was trying something. Which wasn't completely wrong.

Inuyasha finally rose, "the hell Kagome?!"

She stomped her foot, "you were scaring (Y/n)!"

His expression changed to concern, "I was?"

Before he could even glance at you, you made a run for it. Somewhere, anywhere that Inuyasha wasn't around and wouldn't find you. Possibly ever.