Chapter 10

Next morning when firdaus woke up she was on the bed. She remember that she slept on the ground how come she came to bed.

She then thinks like Fatima made her sleep on bed.

Then all maid enter into the tent and asked her to get ready and informed her that they have to leave soon now.

Firdaus asked about Ranjit and one old lady said that Rajkumar Ranjit was with army chief.

And she also tells firdaus that she can't say her husband name just like this , She must give her husband respect and she can call him Rajkumar .

That old man who has also present there said her about Ranjit family. And most importantly about Ranjit first wife.

Firdaus became sad listening that her husband already married and he has a wife.

Firdaus murmered stupid fathima you claimed him that Ranjit is oldie wrongly but you never mentioned that he is married already😔😔😔😔😔

Did you said something?? Both old man and old lady asked in unison.

She said nothing. Im just laughing at my life Scenario..

Poor mee..

Both of them felt pity for her.

Go princess get ready. Everyone willl be waiting for your arrival. Your going to visit your husbands Palace today.

Old lady said that get ready like a hindu princess. Rajmatha will be happy to see you in this lehenga. As it is looks very traditional. she hands her a dress. As firdaus wont have that much Hindu attires.

And keep Sindoor on your forehead that is the most important thing.

Sure i willl get ready.

Maids helped her to get ready.

She looks most beautiful

She looks most beautiful. The old lady came and took her dhristi ..

She smiles innocently. .

She said the maids to pack her belongings and make it ready.

And she took the soil outside from the tent and kept tied it in a small cloth.

My lands soil. Atleast i will take this with me and it willl be memorable amd ever lasting.

Then firdaus sat on the royal pallak

She was looking outside . She was happy looking at birds and hearing nature sounds because this the first time she was looking at outside of Palace and its very new experience for her.

She is still a kid by nature. Not mature enough to be able to handle the future misery.

But suddenly her eyes fall on Ranjit who was on his horse.She pout's her face and scolds him in her mind.

Ranjit feel's like some one is starting at him . When he turned around suddenly he find's firdaus looking at him. When Ranjit looked at her back. She pulled out her tougue and close the curtains of the pallak.

Ranjit was shocked at her behavior and turned around and see that all were looking at them . He glared at them and laugh himself In his mind.

He never seen a weird princess like this ...
He doubted that whether she is a princess or a Naughty devilish kid. But the way she pouted was cute .

He commanded them to start the journey and everyone followed them in horses and pallak was also moving along with them.

After half journey she started to sleep inside the pallak.

Ranjit stares at her from the horse. She sleeping nicely and we riding in the heavy sunny day. Lazy goose always sleeping.

I guess she learned only this from her childhood.

She dont acting like a mature girl. Sobbing for everything and behaving like a child.

Oh god i dont know where it is gonna end in.

My Padmavati is the best and she is a gem.
But now how i am gonna convince her??

Willl she accept me after marring second wife...
But firdaus is just a maid and wont get any privileges as a queen. 😈😈😈😈

mrinalida8197Pooja1412

mrinalida8197
Pooja1412