Chapter 22

After a good sleep...

Morning Firdaus woke up and one servant wished her happy morning ..

She smiled and said back good morning.
And servant gave her beautiful lehenga designed in their kingdom. It looked very beautiful and amazing...

It was like hindu dress... Fully embroide by hands of the worker. Servant smiled at her and said you look so gorgeous just like our yuvrani Samyukthana...

She is the gem and most caring affectionate person by heart.

But God doesn't given her enough life span... We all miss her... But she still lives in our heart. She said it with tears 🥺🥺😭😭😭..

Okay don't cry please... Treat me as your Samyukthana... I came here to wipe all your tears and sorrows...

And I will do it at anycost.....

Okay princess get ready and there is the pool in the corner of the room... Take bath get ready and join the royal dining room for breakfast.. These servants will help you in these things...

Can I take my leave...

Yes sure you can...

She started to take bath getting into the pool... She loved the fragrance of the perfume filled water.. Her mind went into deep thinking about Ranjit..

Princess can I pour more hot water ??

She said unknowingly yes as she is thinking about something..

Suddenly she felt the heatness and shouted..

Why did you pour this much heat water on me..

You only said to pour princess...

Is it ?? Well I'm in my own thinking world...

Its just burned my skin... No scars anyways....

Everything is burning meee... This is one among them... 🥴🥴🥴

And she gets up and started to dress herself with the servants help...

Finally one servant said something is missing princess...

Firdaus asked What is that???

Kumkum and bindi...

Other servant said she is muslim not hindu she won't keep those.. other one commented but I heard that she married a Hindu prince so she is technically Hindu nowww... So she can keep them..

Okay all of you stop ... Now you want me to keep these things right??

Kuuu and biiii

Its Kumkum and bindi princess😂😂😂

Oh yeah anything.... Now give me that and she kept that following their guidance....

She looked exactly like Samyukthana..
But everyone wished to see Samyukthana with head Kumkum but unfortunately they are unable to see that...

But now Firdaus fulfilled it...

Everyone praised her she looked so beautiful... And they never seen anyone this much cute ...

She smiled and left for the dining room...